Lettin' a black feller do yer wife? Well, if the old lady's havin' fun, who am I to deny her that...

>Lettin' a black feller do yer wife? Well, if the old lady's havin' fun, who am I to deny her that? I reckon that feller's got a bigger one than me anyway. Besides, we gotta pay some back for that whole slavery bid'ness we did to them. Dutch raised me and I ain't his real son, so I'll raise my wife's son, whether he's black or white.

Attached: 5d50116bbad56688e2ff1e298b7fdabd.jpg (1379x1586, 258.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1k619MzMAZv1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

would he really say that? should i not play rdr2 after all?

He would and does.

>yuro hours
>people start bringing up interracial cuckoldry for no reason
classic

The post game is literally arthur raising a black baby

vocaroo.com/1k619MzMAZv1

Isn't that more of a mutt thing? If OP is a yuro he's poking fun at muttards and their BBC obsession.

>would he really say that?
nah, he's open minded but not a cuck.

Stop lying.

>jacking off to blacked to own the americans epic style!
yuromutt moment

Stop projecting you schizo.

just played a mission where arthur helps a negro native american spring a real native american from jail where he was being tortured, and then he said something about his chief dad not appreciating them killing people to save him
the narrative in this game is beyond fucked up

>playing rdr2
>Arthur says "COLORED PEOPLE" instead of niggers
What the fuck, i thought this game was historically accurate?

this. that chapter made me cry

How so?
America had just fought a civil war over BLM and the North won...

Arthur would never say such a thing. I know this because Arthur, in appearance and behavior, reminded me very much of my grandfather who is dead. I can say that I know Arthur inside out. This is not that kind of character. I can even venture to say that the author of this thread would sooner do something cuckold, he tries to push it out of his head because he knows it is disgusting but his twisted degenerate mind deep down really wants it, deep down he really wants some nigger to fuck his wife.

>Any Forumstards upset because Arthur isn’t some card carrying klansman who says nigger with every sentence
jesus christ

Playing this game now. Realised every shifty, evil, drunkard, incestual npc is white, every gentlemanly, well spoken, hard working character is black or black/Indian.

In every communication with, say, uncle, bill or the reverend, Arthur is a hardass cowboy, with Lenny or Charles he's always "you're the hardest working guy here", "we could learn from you" etc.
He even goes so far to disrespect his ancestry saying something like "we followed the whiskey" whereas the Indian "followed the bison".
It would be bearable if it wasn't so completely overblown and obvious. Like, relax, Rockstar, bad black people existed, it's ok.

for me it's the "cuttin off yer willie" one

Attached: 1625798215465.jpg (1311x432, 115.19K)

the natives were called savages for a reason user

Attached: wed.png (500x276, 187.46K)

Stupid mutt just cannot into 10 levels of Euro irony