Persona 6

What are the chances it'll be real time combat?

Attached: P6.jpg (1280x720, 208.03K)

What kind of real-time combat? I honestly don't know if I'd HATE a Strikers-esque game... but I definitely prefer turn-based

Something akin to a modern FF game? I dunno it just seems like what Atlus would do if they wanted to emulate another series combat mechanics.

Also didn't think they could go the Tales of route, with persona abilities assigned to the face buttons.

zero

I don't see it happening, maybe they'll do Persona 6 Strikers at some point or something, but I don't think P6 itself would be real time. It's worth keeping in mind that even P5S was outsourced to Omegae Force, and while I get the impression that Atlus is pretty hands on evenw ith outsourced work, they haven't done a game with reatime combat develped in-house since Raidou 2. I don't think they'd take the risk of trying again with Persona 6 of all games, they'll probably play it safe. Maybe if Hashino was still working on it they'd give him the leeway to make some risks, but with a new director, I think they're going to be kept on a tight enough leash just in case, no major deviations from the formula.

Hashinos not working on P6? That's news to me...

>tfw no Raidou 3 ever
why even live

Attached: 1648800090829.gif (500x281, 2.06M)

No, it's been public for a while, might have even been before P5 came out that he said it, but I don't remember exactly. He's formed Studio Zero to make Project Re Fantasy with Meguro and Soejima, and while Meguro and Soejima are still going to be working on Persona in some capcity, it's a re-worked team working on t now for the most part. I expect Kitajoh will be the man composer for the game personally, but Soejima's already spoken about P6 a little bit so I think he'll still be the lead character designer, but that's just me guessing.

If Souls Hackers 2 is any indication, I don't think I want it.

Ah I see, user, thanks for the info. I do hope he stays on as character designer since his visual element adds so much to Personas whole personality.

This is all he said when he spoke about it by the way, if you were curious. It's not much, but it's still the only thing anybody from Atlus has actually said about P6 even in passing, as far as I know.

Attached: 1645715055694.png (998x270, 31.5K)

Would be incredibly dumb. The whole idea of making a new Persona is to milk the fanbase for money. They don’t need to create new fans

Hear me out. Persona with Yakuza gameplay.

>Reaper is replaced by Mr Shakedown
Could be kino

whats your issues with soul hackers 2? it looks like a similar transition from p2 > p3 to me.

>The whole idea of making a new Persona is to milk the fanbase for money.
uhh did you preorder the mouthwash and P5 dilating tool sister??

Attached: $240 for one game.png (885x890, 1.61M)

bro, Persona 6 is going to be a racing jrpg.

Well, for one thing, if I wanted a Soul Hackers sequel I would want it to be like Soul Hackers, not like a P2>P3 transition. I like Soul Hacekrs well enough but I'm not its biggest fan, but if there was one thing that was memorable about it was the aesthetic of it, so to see something that doesn't resemble it at all is not very appealing. Even just taking SH2 on its own and setting aside how much or how little it should be like the original, it just doesn't look that appealing to me. There's something about #FE and SH2 that doesn't feel like Atlus to me, there's something to it that makes me think of Trails of Cold Steel or something instead. Maybe it'll surprise me, but what I've seen of it so far just looks forgettable and mediocre at best, and as a sequel to Soul Hackers the main thing it leaves me feeling is why they decided to make this a sequel to Soul Hackers instead of just making a new IP.

I can see that. I just think SMT pre-Nocturne is really jank and unbalanced and Soul Hackers wasn't an exception to that so I don't mind it being so different. Doesn't look like its gonna be amazing for sure, but to me it looks like it'll likely be fun enough to justify picking it up at launch. Aesthetically I think we've been on this route since Kaneko stopped actively designing characters and demons, but it has been more apparent that the artists want to express their own style more lately instead of ape-ing Kaneko.

i don't think they would go for it. for a spinn of yeah but not for a main title. smt v also is turn based.

>it's been public for a while
That's an understatement, it's been known ever since Project Re:Fantasy was announced, you'd have to be living under a rock the past few years to not know.

Hashino is a hack but at least he had experience. It's gonna be so funny seeing P6 fail miserably because of the incompetent "new blood" at atlus. The animeshit is going to be exponentially worse

Please tell me that art is not official. I'll have to shit on Atlus's motherfucking shit if that's the case.