Xenoblade 3 new info

twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/1534069323538792449
"Rudi" (CV: Yu Kobayashi), one of the "heroes" who fights with Noah and others. A hero who is good at combat support, such as recovering and strengthening the abilities of friends. The class is "Warm Medic (Healer)", and there is a technique that can recover all allies, so you can rely on it very much!
twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/1534069329415008257
Rudy belongs to the Keves colony and is a mechanic who is good at developing and repairing weapons. No one is right in Keves's weapons development. It seems that his love for machines is stronger than anyone else, and he seems to give each weapon a name . That's why you can develop good weapons!
twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/1534069918500794368Rudy seems to have attacked Noah and his friends, who are Ouroboros. I have no choice but to fight! ?? It seems that the situation has changed.
EN name is Valdi

Attached: FUoawVAagAAXnR2.jpg (1193x1592, 547.25K)

>censorblade 3
dont care, fuck off

His outfit reminds me of Rex. I hate him.

so ugly lmao

Based retarded Sony shill

Genuinely good character design, especially the hand is cool or details like the padding in the boots. Surprisingly functional as well

Should have shown him sooner

Attached: 1650916634335.jpg (550x578, 42.89K)

Playing xenoblade 2 now but won't play 3 since most units look boring.

based obsessed retard letting snoys live in his head rent free

>rent free
You're paying me in every single Xenoblade 3 thread, and usually even with the first post because, like all shills, you view the catalog by creation date

Considering the shilling against it, I assume Takahashi will finally drop some Judaism truth bombs in this one. Preordered

Attached: clown world.jpg (844x844, 53.22K)

Why does this shit still look like a Wii game?

don't give a fuck about the info I just want them to allow me to preorder the fucking special edition

>the shilling against it
It's just a couple of Any Forums schizos.

because it's a non squareenix jrpg

it looks better than FF XV

because its a wii game

boy or a girl?

Seen to be a boy from the deep l transtion but we need to wait for NOA or NOE to tell us what gender It is

>se in charge of good graphics

Attached: yuUDFMQ.png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

Every jrpg that isn't FF is usually some low budget shit

All the budget in FF games goes into the homosexual hair and feminine ladyboy faces of characters, though

t. bald ugly incel coping hard