Sony is returning to their root and people still complain

Sony is returning to their root and people still complain.

Attached: 1653745310012.jpg (640x360, 90.64K)

No they aren't

Fuck off. PS games shouldn't be on PC. It literally makes the console irrelevant. Sony Japan needs to fire Jim Ryan already.

can it play blu ray movies?

pc gaming and console gaming demonstrably have no overlap
people who buy consoles would never buy a pc otherwise and viceversa
>but muh idorts
there's like, 5 of us

Playstation was already irrelevant. The only thing keeping it on the fringe of relevancy through the last year was the bitcoin boom that made GPUs prohibitively expensive and that's gone.

>Sony console has exclusives
WTF ILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PLAY IT, ITS A TRANNY GAME ANYWAY
>Sony game eventually comes to pc because it sold enough while on sony console
WTF WHY IS THIS GAME COMING TO PC DOESN'T SONY HAVE ANY FUCKING EXCLUSIVES?

You people need to make up your damn minds and stop trying to make things both ways for your shitposting

Attached: 1491980635335.png (960x720, 340.29K)

Any Forums isnt a single person okay sheesh

WTF

>>WTF ILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PLAY IT
I will be able to play it. I have a Playstation. When it goes to PC the consoles becomes irrelevant.

>Fuck off. PS games shouldn't be on PC. It literally makes the console irrelevant. Sony Japan needs to fire Jim Ryan already.
How? You can still play Playstation games on Playstation.

What?!
When?

correct and that's why PS games should be on PC.

Attached: fucking_toddy.jpg (900x900, 70.92K)

It makes the console basically irrelevant. Why buy it when their games will go to PC anyway?

Not me, haven't owned a shitstation since the PS2.

Attached: 5645637.jpg (300x200, 15.72K)

>It literally makes the console irrelevant.
Honetsly, I can't see a single reason why this would not be a good thing.

No it doesn't. Normies don't give a fuck about exclusives.

Yes they do. For example I know several people who bought a PS4 solely for Spiderman.

It angers people who bought their consoles. Imagine if Nintendo did this. People would be outraged.

They would've still bought it if it wasn't for spiderman because A: they're too retarded to know how a PC works and B: They need a GTA/FIFA (or handegg for sharts) machine to play with their mates anyway.
Exclusives are nothing but a nice bonus.

My normie manager bought a console just to play the Crash remakes when I used to work dead end retail. She was blown away when I told her she could have gotten it for her laptop.

Attached: 1654398664130.png (935x529, 1.17M)

Usually good exclusives are why people buy a console. You need a good amount of them in order to justify it. Not having any makes everyone question the existence of that console.

You buy a console when you want to play on your tv sitting in your sofa. You buy a switch to also have the ability to play as a handled. Otherwise just play on PC. It should be just like that, there's no reason not to have every game on every system besides a particular desire to suck some specific brand's cock.

All xbox games are on PC yet most people still play them on console because they're too retarded to game on PC you dumb faggot.

You buy a Playstation or Nintendo console to play their exclusives games. No one cared about the 3DS until new exclusives from popular franchises came out.

That's because the DS still existed and the 3D was a shit gimmick.

Also if you're console has nothing to offer, there's no reason to make one. Taking game hostage on your system is really a shitty inexcusable move. Same thing for what microsoft is doing with directx.

Xbox moved their games to PC because they has to. Xbox needed to change and I guess Gamepass on xbox wasn't enough. Playstation doesn't need to do that since SIE is profitable.

lmao

Sony's first ever product was a rice cooker. So I don't see how they are going back to their roots. They should tho

Attached: nintendo logo.jpg (1006x840, 91.82K)

The exclusives are what justify the console. That's why they're so important.

They are making rice cookers again?

I don't think so lol. SOUL....

Jim Ryan is doing the world a favor by ridding us of PlayStation. I really hope someone, somehow manages to replace them so there's 3 options but Sony needs to fucking go.

>Rice cooker
>No Game
>PS5
>No Game
yes, they are going back to their roots