So what am I supposed to do?

Attached: Stalker.jpg (266x374, 26.48K)

Did you drop out of school at young age?

uninstall it because its a shit game

find strelok

No

Clear the levels. Wipe out the military checkpoint south of Rookie Village

Somehow doubt it, because only a retard could have trouble playing STALKER this day and age.

But what's the goal

You are given PLENTY of "goals". Just choose.
Rest is literally up to you. Do what you want, how you want.

This your first open world game? Or have you only played handholdy and linear Ubishit?

Attached: Stalker+shadow+of+chernobyl+_2b0148cb0c5182f7221089fb8b4dab9a.jpg (1280x960, 473.74K)

Try to beat the main quest before you get bored.

Other open world games have things to do
wtf do I do in Stalker

>"What am I supposed to do?"
>10 replies in, not a single person responding with "You're supposed to get out of here, Stalker."
Disappointed, thread is doomed already.

I said come in don't stand there

I tried
No idea where to go

>Other open world games have things to do
No, your other """open""" world console shit has quest markers and obligations littering your map.

>wtf do I do in Stalker
Actually explore, survive, git gud, and maybe finish the story if you are gud.

prime zoomer specimen, ladies and gents.

Find the strelok retard

filtered

Where?

Follow the green circle. The game literally has a Skyrim arrow so you can't get lost in the main quest.

in your heart

a lot of things, you just have minimal waypoints. read questlog and move to designated area, try to kill everything and have fun. stalk beasts, hunt everyone down, loot all the shit. try to loot everything, like in fallout... steal stuff from people, from caches, from mutants, from the military and from gangs. kill the military camp first, then go to farm, then to the next objective and so on. always do missions alone, never get someone to help you.

Attached: bigassfilter.jpg (641x847, 232.95K)

I am lost though
I'm in an abandoned ship or something

Is this b8? It show you where to go on the minimap.

>OP status: fagget

Attached: 1267267536834.gif (600x534, 165.67K)

>I'm in an abandoned ship or something
Oh, so you are NOT even playing the FIRST game, SoC, like your OP post claimed, but the LAST one that is literally made for the veteran players that KNOW how to STALKAN'.

Pack your bags boys! Time to abandon the thread.

Attached: 1266929132445.gif (500x378, 276.26K)

No, I am playing Shadow of Chernobyl, I definitely know that. It's a small ship that's on land

just ask sidorovich for jobs till you get good or something

That's Call of Pripyat, little zuumie troll.
There are no boats in SoC. You start in the Cordon rookie village in the original.

Attached: STALKER SoC vanilla rookie village.jpg (1600x1000, 355.48K)

Are you a parallel universe time traveler from 2003 and you're exploring some crashed ancient alien spaceship in Oblivion Lost?

Attached: xr_03-2852977975.jpg (1280x960, 280.42K)