What is his problem?

What is his problem?

Attached: mhwi-rajang_icon.png (300x286, 33.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=If3OMy2ln38&t=1201s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he want banana

angry because he got nerfed hard

monke

you slapped his ass too hard when he was just a chimp

>angry because he got nerfed hard
It's a neutral change and you are a World baby, though. Normal Rajang was never hard so they just turned him back to normal, he actually has some openings that are smaller than in World and it's the first Rajang ever that actually tracks you with his punches and laser beams

Attached: bigger opening in world..webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

>and it's the first Rajang ever that actually tracks you with his punches and laser beams

Attached: world rajang does the same.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

every base game it's
>this 'x' monster from g rank is so easy why did they nerf him
every time. retards will never learn.

he generally has way more end lag after his moves aside from that specific webm, even rathalos is more challenging in rise. this has nothing to do with him not being G rank

It's not even just G Rank, Iceborne Rajang was literally post-release content. Remeber what the fuck they did to Lunastra in base World to offer players anything challenging in endgame. Iceborne Rajang is what Axpeses are for Rise. People who want a challenging Rajang can also just fight the event version
Iceborne Rajang recovers much faster after his punches, but that's pretty much the only big "nerf", and I think it's a good one because being able to position well for the punches should be rewarded more and, while Rise is a fast game, a lot of your strongest attacks are still slow or even slower than in previous games, see Spiral Thrust, Impact Crater or IG's Descending Thrust taking longer to execute. People complain about bigger openings when there are are also more high-commitment moves like that

Of course dishonest fanboys only harp on the things that got nerfed and ignore the things that got buffed about him and the fact it's High Rank for maximum fake drama

He wants that ass and you keep playing hard to get.

I'm not complaining about anything lol, I just found him way easier than most other monsters in HR rise. you're obviously mistaking me for some platform warring shitposting

Please understand, Rajang too hard for Nintendo fans

Attached: slow_ape.webm (540x302, 2.91M)

It's almost like High rank versions are always slower thank Grank but, ya know.
OH NONONONONONONONO

Attached: He's Fast.png (995x665, 215.4K)

>not a syllable about the obvious fact that Rajang aims his beam much better, which easily makes up for the 0.2 second difference
It's like World turned people into some kind of demonic perma-lying clump

>"uproot attack is slower"
>mhw rajang literally does it somewhere 2 miles away from the player
>also cut every attack so people don't see that mhw rajang has longer end lag after every attack
kek

SF event Rajang is harder than everything in Iceborne including Fatalis, though

>Rajang too hard for Nintendo fans
Bold coming from the person defending this game

Attached: blind flagship.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

I wish World and Rise fanboys would kill themselves

Risecucks... we lost...

This but only World fanboys because they start this shit in every thread just because they are still bitter some people didn't like mantles and having ledges everywhere

>This but only World fanboys
No, both.

Pffffffffft
Post your full solo clear of Fatalis RIGHT NOW, and with pre fatalis gear

This but only World fanboys because defending something from getting shitposted with lies doesn't make you a fanboy and people shouldn't kill themselves over a misconception

>b-but he started it baaaaaawl
Literal toddler, i hate nintendotards so fucking much holy shit

the one on top of the mountain? that fucker dies in like 5 minutes

FU was the only good game in the entire franchise

How about you post your SF Rajang runs or make a room so we can fight him together?

Fuck all this pointless World Vs Rise shit.

How do I CB fuckers its the last weapon that i cannot use without struggling everything else finally clicks with me.

His logo got heavily nerfed in Iceborne

Fuck off. FU rajang was way more difficult to the point the secret elder quest is two of them. There's no reason for HR monsters to be easy.

Charge your blade silly

Dude I finished rise content months ago, even event apex azuros hit harder than that guy.

>implying i would 100% Rise
Dropped that shit at Narwa, what a fucking bore of a game

this kong is so strong, it isn't funny
can make a kremling cry out for mummy

>n-no you!!
Worldgods win once again baby

>Fuck off. FU rajang was way more difficult to the point the secret elder quest is two of them.
No, you were just still shit at the game. Play it again. FU Rajang literally shoots random points in the room while trying to avoid shooting you so you can wail on him for 10 seconds. He does this five times a minute

Nothing. Rajang is perfect.

>FU rajang was way more difficult
The absolute state of """""veterans""""

>even that one shot hits harder than that one shot
Amazing
So your opinion doesn't matter, gotcha
Why do you reply to me again?

>what a bore of a game
This, I need poop sniffing, forced garbage cutscenes, the same tenderizing and wallbang routine every few seconds and run after monsters for at least a minute when they change zone, otherwise it's a FUCKING BORE

youtube.com/watch?v=If3OMy2ln38&t=1201s

This is the kinda shit I need in my Monster Hunter

Attached: start of every hunt.webm (660x371, 2.78M)

Twin Terrors proofs please.

Oh wait. You don't have 'em 'cuz you were born in 2011 and your first MH was GU or World.

Attached: NakedTwinsLyingInTheSand.jpg (591x480, 79.48K)

please include that you play a female hunter at the start of your next post so that I may skip it without reading