Look at this sout!

Look at this sout!

Attached: 91ca242abdbf0750db28d01f4f38d27c3aea617b_1.png (530x298, 345.6K)

Her smugness must be punished.

WoL's canon love interest

Damn cheeky lalafell!

Everyone seems to love this character for some reason but I found her annoying. Is her popularity a meme?

She's a good egg.

Marriage and happily ever after with Tataru.

Fuck shes so hot...

Have you ever laughed at a joke they wrote in game? There's a couple of real gutbusters so I want to hear your favorite

Sometimes Godbert makes me cuckle a little

Based choice!

Attached: 16533649878137058262325145975243.jpg (954x1398, 756.22K)

She's the only character in the game to have had as much personal growth as the WoL.

>healer can't keep up with my chad pulls
>asks ME to use my cooldowns because of their in ability to play their HEALER class

Attached: 1654583823713.jpg (240x240, 7.71K)

It takes four expansions but once she actually starts doing things she's genuinely fun.

God I just want to fuck the literal shit out of her.

Imma drag you into the street and beat you with oranges

Nah you're not the only one. She's boring.

you will heal me afterwards
won't you

Attached: 1654584480887.gif (200x150, 204.24K)

The Hildibrand quests were fun, but for me it was the postmoogle quests.
I laughed my ass off during the "stroking the haft" quests and the one were you help two pirates with their disagreement about women

>pull two packs
>use reprisal and rampart
>still die
>healer bitches about me not using cds
real thing that actually happened to me the other day

Attached: 1638547912873.jpg (774x528, 48.78K)

Use your buffs so healer can dps retard.

heal me, healer
as a tank, I'll tank

Was this after level 70? Noticed healers really declined in quality after that level in particular

You're supposed to use those seperately you fucking moron, not trigger them all at once. Lemme guess, you were in the lv 73 dungeon and didn't interrupt the fuath buff, like the fucking shitlet you are?

God I love large saggy anime tits

Healers didn't decline, they were just able to carry you retards up untiul the dungeons started throwing actual mobs at you and tanks were required to do their jobs.

>Have a debuff on enemies and buff on self
>Healer still sucks
Was his point yet you chose to be angry about nothing

No, they definitely declined. I had similar experience popping reprisal with rampart, shield spam, stunning even self healing and a healer still couldn't keep up
There is something about that level. Sages in particular

Wasn't she a big part of HW and SB?

They are kino of the highest order.

Attached: 5226d35ffb7c6fba9da41ebda6aba64f.jpg (2480x3508, 1.91M)

reprisal + rampart for the first pull and then 30% + arms length + reprisal/rampart if they come off cooldown is the way you're supposed to handle dungeon pulls

lala thighs

You and the healer in question both seem similarly retarded, want to tell us something user?

Sages start at level 70 and don't require any prior exp, so most are brand new healers

If you're dying as a tank, you're not doing that great of a job tanking are ya?

>used to think lalas were just potatoes
>life got so fucking boring and bleak that now I'd happily take a lala harem in the afterlife
literally every aspect of fantasy is just getting more and more desirable no matter what it is, so long as it isn't from our real world

>Hey healer can you heal me
>No I am dpsing

Attached: 1654585525335.jpg (505x567, 37.26K)

>Sages in particular
Oh, there's a few reasons for that.
>Has the weakest heals out of the healer classes, because they expect the DPS healing to carry it.
>It's tools when shit hits the bed is at best tossing some weak ass cubes on you and praying to god it's enough because their basic heals are far too small and their barrier will drop before they can recast it again in a real fight.
>Add onto this as the highest level to start healer class at 70, meaning that you get thrown into the deep end as a first time healer with a class that fails to keep up if it ever falls behind.
Whenever you see a Sage, and it's not post 80 content, just fucking baby them because you might as well be doing lv15 content with them.