Do you use voice chat, Any Forums?

Do you use voice chat, Any Forums?

Attached: 1650864300498.png (690x710, 448.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tiscomics/status/1366387811666915331
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish this would happen to me…

Attached: ymi.jpg (600x410, 62.06K)

No, and I avoid anyone that does. also im not sure what that comic is supposed to prove

Post the edit

YOURE MISSING THE POINT YOU CHUDS!!!!! THIS IS WHAT WOMEN HAVE TO DEAL WITH EVERYDAY ONLINE! THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR SOME FANTASY! STOP HARASSMENT OF WOMEN IN GAMING!!

God I wish someone was interested in me.

is that a GIRL?

Attached: bruce.png (346x342, 166.09K)

i wish i had women privilege

Yes. I really love the team aspect of team fortress(before bots were a thing). I also set my user as my real name so I can hear it called out by strangers.

You people should be more supportive on FtMs
See image for reason

Attached: Pooners.png (1024x477, 309.26K)

Attached: 1641934139915.png (1200x1184, 1.59M)

n-no...
I sound like an Indian

Attached: 1614720559755.jpg (750x731, 294.92K)

>women are so used to getting complimented on the most minor shit that they find it inconceivable that anyone (read: men) have to live without them for their entire lives post-childhood
>some roast hole thought this was genuinely a good gotcha and that men genuinely think the same way she does
>the fact that men are becoming lonelier than ever and are bothering less with extroverted activities is fiction to said roast hole
Why is misogyny bad, again? I forget.

Attached: 1585014002776.png (1216x770, 806.65K)

God, this is exactly why I became a shut in. I couldn't leave the house without being constantly harassed with compliments from women. It was literally hell on earth.

You have to go back.

Attached: Bizzaro-world.png (1920x1078, 2.35M)

giwtwm

If you dont talk over mic you're part of the reason why gaming is dead

This is supposed to be bad? I wish people would acknowledge my fleeting existence

Women who complain about getting hit on are actually bragging.
Acting like they hated it is the perfect excuse to just toot their own horn endlessly without getting called out for being narcissistic.

huh.

Attached: Bateman.jpg (225x225, 6.25K)

Your life as a man is worth less than a woman's.

this is the picture she was linked
top fucking kek

Attached: file.png (1400x990, 627.95K)

haha lol man i sure would hate it if i got randomly complimented everywhere I go... I now see the error of my ways these poor oppressed women

Tired of seeing this shit on Any Forums? National Jaitice Party Chairman Mike Peinovich can send all CHUDposters and Bunkertrannies to the gulag, but if you reply "White People Awake" to this post.

Remember, the Bunktranny started the off-topic posting, but only NATIONAL JUSTICE can end it!

Attached: 1654557493054.jpg (1242x698, 99.84K)

This should be a thing everywhere for both gender

The world would genuinely be a much nicer place and people would be much more willing to be social if people were just nice to each other

Meanwhile if you smile at a stranger or say something nice to them in today's society they'll look at you weird, get pissed off or threat to call the cops on you for "harasing" them

Attached: 1654259748027.jpg (144x191, 20.81K)

Oh damn, I never knew that holy shit

Attached: 1634210982333.jpg (640x640, 38.25K)

kek, its called day 1 of being a man this image never gets old I wish there were more women dumb enough to relinquish their titty card for my amusement

It was funny reading the arguments this made
twitter.com/tiscomics/status/1366387811666915331

Attached: literally yes.png (602x380, 38.63K)

Ok now make them hambeasts and manjaws.

To be fair, this does go both ways. You see all the chuds in here thinking being a women is "living in easy mode" but it's not really. The challenges are not the same but they're still challenges.

bro, i finished the game on easy. chud...

you mean with tranny men? they're not seen as women, that's their "challenge" lol

what challenges?
it is literally live on easy mode
maybe periods suck, what else?

>retards are still posting half the picture
baka my head.

Attached: 1654584082135.jpg (1090x1278, 342.37K)

I like it when my big titty wife praises me even if it’s for small things

originally it was dudes

>was a bisexual tomboy who could probably trivially get attention
>decide to become a femboy but without the understanding of the male life/experience

fucking dumbass

>people post this picture unironically

replace the chicks in this image with hambeasts, crusty 40 year olds, booze hounds and strung out addicts

I've never seen the whole image but someone posted it here anyway for context

The only challenge you have till 30+ is that you bleed every month like clockwork

But then people here would start posting the Fat guy vs chad office image as if people DON'T want to relate sexually to ugly people.
And yes, every comment isn't sexual but it's women we're talking about.

How can you unironically just say that shit straight faced

The elephant in the room that won't get acknowledged is that the only reason it's considered weird for women is because women find the majority of men unattractive. Literally one of the only things blackpillers are right about

Attached: 1654058388717.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

>t. never been complimented by old grandmas
ngmi

Today I will remind them.

Attached: app.jpg (460x589, 30.12K)

>oh no everyone constantly gives me free shit and attention because they want to fuck me my life is so hard
Then you hit 30+ and it goes away, now your life is actually hard

It's women we're talking about, every time they get "complimented" or "singled out" it's some dude trying to fuck her or just to get her to show him her tits, I know that cause I've got a fucking penis and it's not hard.

Being told you're a sweetheart isn't the same as a 60 year old woman asking if she can grope your dick while you're at your place of employment

t. dude who watched a boomer unironically try to ask a high schooler at his work say "hey sweet thing you need a friend" like, c'mon man go outside.

Living as a woman is actually easy mode, it's just that FtMs usually put in the effort to pass, and either detranstion after they realize being a guy in the western world sucks and they never had dysphoria, or suck it up and deal with it (like a maaaaaaaan) vs the mtf community who rarely if ever put work in to pass, or look so mannish they'd never pass ever (hi Narcissa), then get upset when the lack of effort they put in doesn't get them the easy street that real women have, and either 41% or complain online/join circle jerks that tell them they look good when in reality the only thing they'd pass is ru pauls drag show.

If your partner had the potential to get you pregnant you'd be more picky too

Believe me, I don't exactly hate compliments from old grandmas even if I don't take them at face value.
Women will literally find any way they can to feel like a victim or turn a good thing bad.

>most men on dating sites are below average in looks
I would expect that. Show me a study on evaluations of the general population.

Please, women think as much with their vagooo as men do with their cocks, don't even try and act like it's a planning or thinking ahead thing, it's their fucking biology.

I feel like men have lower standards as well.