Who's winning this fight?

Who's winning this fight?

Attached: FUliNjfXEAIWCU8.jpg (2300x1292, 1.48M)

probably malenia desu
self heal shouldnt be underestimated

>op blood build
Lady Maria hand down

Friede has Blackflame which fucks up gods. Maria has a gun and her blood based attacks and speed outdo everything in ER. Hell, the only reason Malenia seems fast is because the Tarnished rolls slow and the input issues.

>two bosses who's mechanics are the same as the rest of their games
>one boss who flagrantly cheats, input reads and is immortal during certain attacks no matter how much damage you do
Gee I wonder.

The one with lifesteal

dark souls 3 black flame is humanity, it has nothing to do with gods

i can kill all these women with 1 punch

Malenia wins by default due to rotgod

>Lifesteal power vs people with no lifesteal
Yeah i wonder who

This is fucking cringe

Power rankings are retarded. Malenia is the hardest fight they've ever made

The other two don't even come close

The gods feared the dark and humanity it most certainly was a part of their world that they were wary of and feared. Every single knight enemy and god based boss in DS3 is also weak to dark, yes that includes Nameless King and the Soul of Cinder itself.

>Mechanically
Malenia and she probably won't even get pushed to her 2nd phase because every Waterfowl Dance will full heal her.

>Lorewise
who fucking cares autists

Maria cause she got a strap

Malenia not only has much more hp and deals more damage than they do, she rapidly heals on hit, and one waterfowl heals like 30% of her health while almost certainly killing Maria and Friede if caught in the attack.

How is this even a question
They would be lucky to bring Malenia to phase 2 even if they worked together.

Maria's attacks don't even cause bleed. That would have to be modded in.

Sekiro

Orphan would be a better match up.

Who do you think taught her?

Birds in elden ring killed me more than those bosses

People need to watch the boss vs boss videos, there is not a single dark souls boss capable of beating Malenia besides gimmick fights, and I'd be surprised if any can take her to her second phase. In ER the only thing capable of getting through her was Maliketh's %HP health drain

>Hyper aggressive boss that does a ton a damage can be slower bosses that deal less damage
No shit you retard. OP obviously meant a lore a battle, not an in game battle

Malenia still win lore wise. She's a demi-god while the others are just bums. They are top among the bums but still are bums.