FFXIV WON

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/91ca242abdbf0750db28d01f4f38d27c3aea617b

FFXIV WON

Attached: 91ca242abdbf0750db28d01f4f38d27c3aea617b.png (720x188, 267.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.gyazo.com/a43c6a56d91660560f0734b898b6b378.gif
i.imgur.com/EIJJ3rv.gifv
ffxiv.eorzeacollection.com/gearsets/women
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't like how they do this "new items added" with no elaboration shit. It makes sense for story stuff but why can't I just see a damn list of the new furnishings.

Wow it's nothing.

>Black Mage can still nigger it up in PvP
>those """"""""""""nerfs"""""""""""""

>NIN nerf
fuck off

Attached: 1650248377182.jpg (680x506, 52.88K)

Anecdotally I feel like jap devs do this more, but I hate all devs who do patches then just say "changed some things"
Fucking tell us what they are you fucks

Yeah from what Yoship said I though they would also nerf the damage from Flare and Freeze (6 fucking cast of instant 12k aoe is obscene)
At least they nerfed the utter bullshit that was nightwind ("let's turn a 4sec CC into a 6sec one, nothing could go wrong amirite?") and fucking double paradox that was also bullshit
>6sec of deep freeze
WHO THE FUCK THOUGH THAT WAS OKAY?!

Attached: YOSHIDAAAAAAAAAA.png (176x166, 15.88K)

>MCH can still shit out damage like no one's business
That's what I like to see

Attached: IMG_20180212_202137.jpg (603x465, 39.75K)

>still costs monthly to play a game

Hopefully it goes free or some shit soon

have you heard of final fantasy eleven

Costs monthly too

Im planning on maybe buying the full version, is there anything I should do before I buy it or anything I should do right after? I'm basically at the end of heavensward with 3 level 60 jobs

Can i replay the maiden's rhapsodie if i already done it? or at least see the cutscenes or is that only while the event is active?

Attached: 1648912479287.png (720x672, 400.93K)

>Chainsaw is supposedly a 3% chance to proc a OHKO
>It got me 3 times in the same
>I was also the PLD
>Literally lost the match because I only got my LB once because of it
That's bullshit
A ohko ability is bullshit no matter the chances
Fuck this shit

Attached: 1485042208862.jpg (824x579, 84.8K)

Level all your jobs to 60.

no thanks I'll resub in 6.2

>those pvp changes

Wow, it's fucking NOTHING. These devs really don't play their own game let alone pvp.

>Glamours on Ameliance

Attached: 1636883459414.png (1780x1996, 2.52M)

>More sidequests
Fuck yeah motherfuckers
i live for this shit

is there a reason I would need more than 3 maxed out?

>no content

one for each: melee, tank, healer, psych range for the job quest. Level whatever if you don't give a fuck the story of those quest tho.

impressed that square still remembers that this game existed

Attached: 122143335.png (576x520, 416.12K)

I want to be a magical girl, will this game let me do it? What's the closest I cam get?

that’s the point

Won what? It's just a minor patch

Technically you can "somewhat" do transformations
i.gyazo.com/a43c6a56d91660560f0734b898b6b378.gif
i.imgur.com/EIJJ3rv.gifv

Last time I played, the Feast was pretty much the primary PvP and almost no one did it. This was 5 years ago though. I heard they revamped PvP after I quit playing, how is it now? My PvP experience was
>queue up
>takes literally longer than DPS queue finder
>quit

Finally good furniture

Attached: 1644007779258.png (530x298, 440.79K)

it was still very active a couple weeks ago, takes 1 to 2 minutes.

Alright, what about cute and poofy and frilly outfits? I don't know a lot about this game but I dig the witch look astrologians have? My understanding is that you don't get that until you're deep in the game though

If you try hard enough you can get away with lots of cool outfits. But play a magic class (like white mage) for maximum effect.
pic rel is some random image I found online searching for magic girl cosplays

Attached: magical-girl-0-1638431290.png (1040x570, 966.67K)

Shadowbringers goes from the Job-specific quests to Role Quests. Each role (Tank, Healer, Caster, Physical DPS) has a specific questline and you're required to do at least one of them. There's a special questline that unlocks once you do all of them and ties up a storyline started in the Heavensward patches.

Endwalker does the same but Physical DPS is split into Melee DPS and Ranged DPS. This time they're not required but you get to dye all the unique job gear of that role once you beat it. Again, there is also a quest that ties up all of those quests as a loose epilogue to one of Endwalker's story threads once you beat it

ffxiv.eorzeacollection.com/gearsets/women

They exist, but you missed out on a lot of the seasonal outfits and will have to pay on the mogstation to get some of those cute ones.

Any of the Magic Classes. If you want you can progress from Arcanist into Scholar from 1-70 then unlock Sage so you can have that unbroken magical girl experience

There's some poofy outifts by 50 at the earliest. Astrologians and White Mages get a poofy outfit for free at 60 and 50 respectively that's exclusive to their jobs.

Yeah, I noticed that Sage had a bit of a Mami Tomoe thing going on. More sci fi looking than magical girl but it can't be helped. My understanding is that sage is a defence buffer? Is that important in a game with strong tanks that should control aggro?

(I actually played this game half a decade ago and bought the white mage level up thing, just so I can escape DPS queues. I totally regret it and would prefer to be able to actually do the questline but it's too late now)