Sell me on fighting games as a PCfag who's never touched them

Sell me on fighting games as a PCfag who's never touched them
Should I buy Mortal Kombat 11, Injustice 2, Tekken 7, SFV or Guilty Gear Strive?

Attached: devuxws-cec42131-1b9a-481c-a2b4-9e9298e3a336.png (775x1280, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=--GQKJ-1NiI&list=LL&index=34&ab_channel=JoshuasCornstar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The moment you get out of Any Forums you'll forget anything that happened here

On PC its just whatever has the most playerbase, which is SFV because it has cross platform. More active players means higher chance of good connection and equal skill.

Get fightcade.

Mortal Kombat and Injustice aren't real fighters btw

My personal favorite is Strive but I would recommend SFV or Tekken if its your first fighting game. These 2 have functional rank mode so you wont get ass murdered too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=--GQKJ-1NiI&list=LL&index=34&ab_channel=JoshuasCornstar

tekken 7 has more players even counting sfv crossplay i believe

Wait until Street Fighter 6, get it at launch, learn to play the game with first timers like yourself, chip away at the game and play people of varying skill and experience, learn all the characters by playing each one for a time, find one that fits a gameplay approach you find fun and rewarding, if Street Fighter 6 isn't dogshit, you'll have a consistent pool of players to play against and learn from.

Any other Fighter at this point, you're going to get assraped or outplayed in ways in which you won't learn or experience much. Smaller player pool = your learning experience is based around people knowing what they're doing while you fuck around with fundamentals.

buy accent core for a few bucks

Strive should be good enough as babbys first fighting game. SFV would be optimal if not dogshit netcode.
For 3d fighters there is only tekken nothing much else to say.

Play SFV or Tekken 7 depending on what prefer. I'd say SFV cause SF6 is next year, Tekken 8 is never ever (for now)

Attached: 1650196604867.jpg (1386x452, 158.87K)

all of the games you listed range from lol to lmao
But all of the good games are dead by comparison.
Your best bet is probably Strive. To an optimist, a new patch is right around the corner that will kneecap a select few frauds, and then just around the corner again is crossplay, which hopefully won't drag PC down to PS4's input delay level.
It has the added benefit of being extremely easy to mod so you can mold the game more or less to your vision rather than daisuke's, so it doesn't even really matter if they censored I-No like so many people whined about.

Honestly OP you should play none of those and get Killer Instinct. It's literally the best fighting game

Stay away from NRS fighters. They're garbage.

Play old fighting games for free on Fightcade.

Pick up SFV for cheap which is always on sale

this
strive is great but not enough players for someone who's a complete newb to fighting games

get something with a large pool of beginners like street fighter V, tekken

>just wait a year bro
fuck off

Buy MK11 if you like the characters and want a story to play through. Buy Injustice only if you want to play as Ninja Turtles. Buy SFV if you hate fun. Buy Guilty Gear if you're a weeb.

I thought the vast majority of fightanfags play on consoles though? Surely the combined playerbase of SFV beats out Tekken 7's pc only base?

Strive's numbers are fine for somebody just stepping into fighting games. It's not like you're jumping into a decade old game, the game is only a year old and if you can't get a pretty good idea of how to play it with like a week or two of genuine effort then maybe the genre just isn't for you. It's a reeeeeeeeeeally simple game.

yeah but fighting games have a pretty high skill ceiling

the game is pretty empty from floors 0-7 which is where most beginners are going to spend a long time in

ive tried getting a few ppl into strive and it just doesn't go over well unless they've played at least 1 other fighting game before

You learn more from playing an actual game with people who are playing with you, rather than at you.
In the shitter levels you get a lot of the latter, but not much of the former.
It takes a lot of effort getting to the point where you can play with other people if you're spending all your time getting played at. Do you really think you're learning a whole lot from playing a match like this?

Attached: when you hear 5k is Gio's best button.webm (420x236, 2.91M)

>Should I buy Mortal Kombat 11, Injustice 2, Tekken 7, SFV or Guilty Gear Strive?
Killer Instinct

salad tossin

Does anybody want to play +R? I haven't played a fighting game in months, I want to work off the rust.