Linux

Why does the funny linus tech tips man keep recommending PopOS is it actually a good linux distro for gaming

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117.52K)

reminder that anthony is a furry and tranny supporter

go to Any Forums

PopOS? More like PoopOS

Distro is just a distro. As long as it has the drivers and kernel version you need available in the repo, it's about as good as any other.

>is it actually a good linux distro for gaming
No. Use Fedora.

It uses gnome so it's trash by default.

Im constantly recommended endeavourOS
it works pretty well but coming from windows with no linux knowledge it has a bit of a learning curve. Doesn't help that I'm trying to learn it with a laptop with like 2 GB of ram

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 133.2K)

Because its a beginner distro for dummies. "Good" enough to get the basic job done while being braindead easy to install and use.
Same deal as Ubuntu except nobody is seriously recommending Ubuntu these days. Too much garbage inside of it and you can't trust the devs anymore.

I personally would recommend anyone with more than 2 braincells to use something like openSUSE, Endeavor/Arch or Fedora instead.

EndeavourOS is a spiritual successor to Antergos, which was essentially an Arch Linux mirror with an easy installer. As long as you update regularly there shouldn't be any issues.

Any Anthony video is an instant skip, he's so disgusting to look at and he has been the entire time he's worked there so his continued big fat ugly face is just a reflection of his laziness, and that shit bald hair. Then the fucking guy is also a foxfucking furry degenerate and troon supporter.
Linux gaming will never be anything but a fucking meme.

Anthony is quite literally the best part of LTT though. He's the least cringe, very informative, and understands how based Linux can be.

Attached: 1504331550663.jpg (494x366, 42.64K)

He is the average "My distro is better" fat fuck.
TLDR for retards when it comes to linux is use Linux Mint or wait for SteamOS, avoid everything else

If anything Anthony is the only guy in the company who atleast knows something about tech. Everyone else is barely a step above your average football dad. Linus is just reading a script his writers prepare for him and whenever he tries something on his own shit explodes.

hes the typical linux focused fat fuck autist, hes really cringe even if hes informative and good at his job i dont want to have to see him

user tech shrek is a mac guy

Yeah, he's an instant skip to me too. Him and that cringe bearded guy with dark hair. I don't care to remember their names.

>SteamOS
Why this over Endeavour unless you have a Deck?

kinda glad he hasn't shown up in a while since he doesn't want to be paid to do physical labor setting up linus' new house

It only took me a few videos to realize that LTT is providing nothing of value. It's an entertainment channel first and foremost. Not much different than things like Big Bang Theory. Fat guy knows the basics but even he is a casual user at the end of the day who prefers sticking to his macbook - He is far from being a gentoo/arch type of neckbeard. Some things they talk about in LTT is so wrong its actually cringeworthy.

>instal linoox
>put gaem into cd
>click game.exe
>not werk
>HURR DURR USE THE NOT AN EMULATOR
>waste countless hours to maek it werk
>werk like shit
>would have actually werked better if it was an emulator
>go back to windoos
>just werks

Designed to run games out the box, everything set up for your average retard that just wants to turn their PC on and use a browser and steam, which is what most people do with their computers this days.

This guy always looks like he just got done taking a 4 hour long steaming shower. Lose some weight and shower less

>since he doesn't want to be paid to do physical labor setting up linus' new house

More like he doesn't have the ability to do physical labor

Don't tell him that he'll probably never shower.

Attached: a73.jpg (1280x720, 147.55K)

Wow Linus really let himself go the past years huh, havent watched him in a while, I didnt know he got this bad