FFXVI

Hopes? Fears?

Attached: 1625356328123.png (1920x1080, 2.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Twvrwcijkd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It looks completely and utterly soulless.

Attached: 1276057884683.png (344x517, 46.42K)

disagree

Attached: 1644411445207.jpg (1920x1080, 484.95K)

- 0 hopes
Because the game it doesn't have a party

- 100 fears
Because if the game ends up to have linear maps with 0 exploration, it's going to be disappointing, regardless of how the story is

I think this game will have decent combat and a decent story. It will be fine. Those are both my hopes and expectations.

>Hopes?
booba

>Fears?
flat

>Hopes
anything heterosexual
>Fears
anything not heterosexual

Are these the dumbest things that have ever been said on this website?

Attached: 1652328239912.png (868x193, 16.05K)

It is a generic fantasy action game
With a downgraded combact system, if you comparing it to the first trailer

>It is a generic fantasy action game
There really aren't that many besides Dark Souls and I hate those games

It just better have some sort of party or I'm not buying it.

I'll take it even if they're just assist characters that only do one extra move in combat. But I'm not interested in The Witcher 3 final fantasy edition mechanically. It doesn't help that they haven't done anything to make Clive interesting other than being mad.

I'm sure the story will be good. Heavensward people are working on it. Just give me a fucking party Square.

Attached: 1626492450978.jpg (1024x1024, 124.81K)

>It doesn't help that they haven't done anything to make Clive interesting other than being mad.
How much character development are they gonna put in the trailer? Cloud is just soldier man until you play the game.

>expecting a party from a DMC clone

lol

Thats why he needs friends or people around him to interact with.

They showed a little in trailers Clouds interactions with tifa/Aerith in the remake.Barret/avalanche gang being around. You make the protag a little more interesting by giving him people around to interact with.

youtu.be/Twvrwcijkd4

The latest trailer was all about the other Dominants

>Hopes?
None.
>Fears?
None.
No party means it's already dead for me.

was 15 good just because it had a party?

All of whom our protag presumably kills to get their dominant power for himself.
Cool.

My hope is that it’s set within the second shard from XIV. It succumbed to an abundance of fire aspected aether, and with the trailers making it seem like it’s a big issue that two fire eikons exist at once, that was my first thought. It would be kinda neat but I doubt it’ll actually happen.

FF13 was one of the greatest games ever made, and everyone slept on it. Doesn't bode well for the direction of FF16

Irrelevant. It's not about quality, it's about what a mainline FF should be.
XVI could even be the best game ever created, I don't give a shit.

COEURL WOOH

>Hopes?
Garuda sex scene.

Attached: 1654448445294.webm (960x540, 2.87M)

>hopes
has good side content, like a card/board game and fishing, and some nice super bosses
>fears
overly serious at all times with zero brevity to the point the game becomes stagnant, the UI being final or not changeable

god I wish that were me

>everyone slept on it
Because it was dogshit, probably one of the most returned games of all time

FFXVI is the most boring looking FF ever. The same fucked up armor design like XIV since HW.

Damn, Garuda definitely loves getting manhandled by Ifrit.

Attached: 1654315343467.png (905x819, 871.39K)

birb isn't a party member

bird, shadow, and Nightmare, and this party's getting crazeh

Barry is going to kill himself isn't he.

he's fucking mindbroken

It's another japanese game with ultra fast and flashy looking attacks that only do a tiny bit of damage.

Attached: yes (1).png (1996x2152, 3.34M)