DIABLO IMMORTAL IS THE LOWEST RATED USERSCORE ON METACRITIC OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DIABLO IMMORTAL IS THE LOWEST RATED USERSCORE ON METACRITIC OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: OHNONONONOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (711x351, 77.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Upw3488N3Gg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol D3 niggers get what they deserve

Attached: Let-It-Out..png (450x300, 169.49K)

isn't GTA Definitive lower?

>601479541
seething

>Tranny if you play the game
>Tranny if you review bomb the game

Fuck Diablo but who gives a shit? Every new game gets bombarded by a million 0 reviews as soon as it comes out anyway. User scores are losing all meaning.

God I can't wait until Microsoft liquidates the entire studio

youtube.com/watch?v=Upw3488N3Gg

the 110k thing is just a clickbait meme though right? th-there's no way the math is legit..

Attached: enrangedenrique.png (493x415, 253.5K)

It literally doesn't matter what blizzard does, there will always be an army of blizzdrones ready to eat whatever shit they pile on.

The word has no meaning, do what you will

I actually thought we were past these straight up scam mobile games from big publishers. Reminds me of that Dungeon Keeper iOS game from ten years ago.

Why don't you fire up the game and spend some money champ? See how far you go? Just get a loan from the bank in advance.

I've heard other estimates but 50,000 is the lowest I've seen

do people actually still watch this guy?

The "internet guy pretends to be really mad at everything" should've stayed in 2010

Attached: pepe feels.jpg (241x209, 7.37K)

ugh, i cant get out of bed, i have so much angry joe to watch!

i don’t get the outrage with di
it’s just another predatory mobile game, why don’t people spam dislike gachas and shit?

People are so fucking stupid. What did they expect? What did the core gamers really expect out of a MOBILE GAME in 2022? I knew people were going to be upset because they don't play these games.

Here's the big catch: You don't need to pay for anything. No really, you too can enjoy the game and not pay a dime, because the whales are going to whale it up and fight each other with their credit cards. The company knows this, and has designed an entire system just to milk these morons out of their money.

But you literally do not have to buy into it, at any point, and do everything you could do in a normal, grindy ARPG. Ask yourself this: What content exists in Diablo Immortal that I am FORCED to pay for? If the content of the game is to run endgame dungeons for better gear, like every other ARPG ever made, then you don't have to pay for that. You can sit there and grind it out, and have FAR AND AWAY good enough gear to beat the hardest dungeons.

So that's it. So why is everyone saying this game is so terrible? Like I said, the crests and geared PvP is literally only there to appease the morons that pay thousands into this shit. Just don't play that. Beat the dungeons. Get some good gear. Quit when you've done that, and wait for updates.

It's like people don't have brains anymore when it comes to this shit.

Attached: 1625368135554.png (500x500, 191.56K)

Because nobody will be shitting about this game in this case. Give game good plot, some real gameplay, all this blizzard magic and nobody gonna hate this game for p2w. But game has 0% gameplay, no plot, only straight maze for donations.

because those gachas aren't coming off the back of a decades-long respected PC gaming franchise developed by a company that's in the process of circling the drain

Fuck off shill

why isn't he dead yet

Didn't read also kill yourself

diablo was never good

Attached: video games.png (434x197, 15.01K)

I thought it was a meme but after seeing some "gameplay" videos I can believe it.

Sounds like something an incel would worry about

I'm not defending how awful the monetization is, because it is bad, but you literally don't have to spend money on this game to beat everything it has on offer, but everyone is acting like you do. It's fucking boggling.

Attached: 1653958710638.gif (640x480, 2.61M)

Why isn't linking vexed ignatio a range permaban offence?

Anything that blizzard makes is shit and you defending it makes you faggot.

>incel if you like the company full of rapists
>incel if you dislike the same company full of rapists for shady business shit
Do you ever get tired of being a faggot?

Attached: 1490252684559.jpg (750x573, 29.8K)

>metacritic
why do people go to this site? any sort of dissenting opinion user reviews are simply deleted.

Anyone who even plays Blizzard games at this point should be killed.

It's because of how aggressive it is. It has been designed in a lab by 700 econ PhDs to get you to spend money by hitting every single lizard brain gambling instinct possible all at once as often as possible.

UGH I HAVE SO MUCH ANGRY JOE TO WATCH

>they mind controlled me and forced me to pay money!!
you deserve it niggercattle