You avoided all the gay sex quests and didn't make your character transgender

>You avoided all the gay sex quests and didn't make your character transgender
You didn't beat the game.

Attached: 1643407663987.jpg (2464x1412, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dSCq7jTL7tQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There aren't any gay sidequests or trans in the game.

Why did you make this thread? Did you do it to trigger yourself so you can post about your tranny obsession?

Cope. By the way, the protagonist of BG1 and 2 are canonically bisexual. If your PC wasn't, you didn't beat the game.

Attached: 1629909661715.jpg (1800x1427, 2.92M)

What is there to cope over? No one gives a shit about your Any Forums rotted brain.

Biscum are not and never will be a real sexuality.

Romance is retarded in this game. All the companions are insufferable assholes + no banging Halsin. Dogshit game.

what the fuck is this garbage

>Abdel Adrian
lmao

That's the name of the Bhaalspawn. Seethe. He's canonically gay and kills all the women he sees on sight.

Attached: Abdel Adrian.png (350x550, 414.24K)

Hey niggers, instead of complaining about miniscule bullshit that doesn't actually impact the final product, why not try enjoying video games?
the early access is fun.
nobody is forcing you to be gay or black or trans.
there is no propaganda in the product itself so far.
you are imagining shit based on random twitter posts by some faggy dork working on the game nobody forced you to look for.
If we had twitter decades earlier game devs and their underlings would have still been posting random cringe shit.
Cope

Attached: 1593464250818.jpg (1024x1024, 102.65K)

>you must like one gender!!
Did a bisexual break your heart once or why the hate?

>the early access is fun.

It isn't.

>nobody is forcing you to be gay or black or trans.

Yet the game is forcing my character to be straight considering there is no gay romance option, all the 3 male romantic options like women.

> there is no propaganda in the product itself so far.

It's full of feminism and trannies. The very first companion you meet is a "strong empowah woman".

Seethe woketard. You're just a feminist tranny that agrees with the shit the game has in it so of course it doesn't bother you, yet you have a meltdown whenever someone else dislikes it. Blow your brains out.

Attached: bg3_2020_10_08_21_27_38_042-1.webm (640x360, 1.77M)

>there is no gay option
????????????????????????
OHHHH you're one of those faggots that won't enter relationships with bi men
lmao
you're retarded sorry
i bet you hated Dragon Age 2 for the same reason
Not because DA2 is a bad game
but because the characters are all bi
lmao
just out of curiosity, what games do you enjoy? Different games are for different tastes desu.

>Yet the game is forcing my character to be straight considering there is no gay romance option, all the 3 male romantic options like women.
All the characters are bi, you can romance any of them.
>It's full of feminism and trannies
No it isn't
>The very first companion you meet is a "strong empowah woman".
And?

You haven't even played the game, you are just another faggot trying to fit in by posting Any Forumsshit.

>tfw game would already be getting -50% sales by now if it released when it was announced to. this EA scam is genius. keep the price high for 3+years

> NOOO YOU MUST BE HEART BROKEN HAH! HOW DARE YOU NOT LIKE HOMOPHOBIC RAPEY BISCUM! WE'RE JUST AS VALID AS EVEYRONE ELSE! Now... d-did I mention everyone is bi already and gay men don't exist and everyone likes women? Also gay men should like trans men because men have bleeding front holes too, bigot!

Biscum are not a real sexuality. They are just str8 trash desperate for attention constantly attacking every other sexuality and being extremely homophobic. If they were a real sexuality they wouldn't just be straight and their same sex attraction would remain on speech, if they were a real sexuality they wouldn't constantly need to tell everyone they are bisexual, "Hey gay men i have a question for you!" "OMG OMG I'M NOT GAY I'M BI I'M GONNA JOIN IN THE CONVERSATION DID I MENTION I'M BISCUM!?!?". If they were a real sexuality they wouldn't act like the jesus of sexuality pretending they are superior to everyone and that if you don't like gross bleeding front holes you're a bigot and "shallow" because "omg i don't discriminate based on gender!!". Plus, if they were a real sexuality they wouldn't need to cope with "E-everyone is bi! everyone likes women! S-so what if gay men get murdered for not liking women and just liking men? I JUST SAID THEY LIKE WOMEN! BIGOTS!!!"

Bitrash need to be shot in the head. Seethe.

Attached: bg3_2020_10_11_03_05_21_449.jpg (1920x1080, 396.04K)

Bro also complaining about frogbitch lae'zel. lmao. you can easily just regard her as comic relief because her species has a retarded culture and they all look + act like the grinch. You don't have to use her.

Why do you write like you're mentally ill?

Attached: bg3_2020_10_11_03_03_51_126.jpg (1920x1080, 805.71K)

Seek help

oh good yunelard is going to start autismo posting about bg3 now

DA2 is a bad game.

I am
Problem officer?

Attached: 1584932233564.jpg (640x584, 70.43K)

I agree fellow video gamer! Pre-order Baldur's Gate 3™ today for when it leaves Early Access in the next ten years

Fenris is a cute elf

Attached: 1578596910227.jpg (1411x2048, 264.3K)

>All the characters are bi, you can romance any of them.

Biscum are not a real sexuality, seethe. If all the male romance options have a girlfriend they are not gay, simple as. Gay men have no romance options.

> No it isn't

It is. The game has this "women are just as strong as men!" mentality. There are female warriors, female rulers, women have the same stats as men, etc. The game IS feminist. And it is full of trannies, there's this dwarf "woman" in the Githyanki quest that has a beard, it's ridiculous. And if just on the early access you get shit like that then it's only going to get worse.

> And?

Of course a tranny like you doesn't see anything wrong with feminism. Why are you male feminists always so creepy and predatory? Why do you always end up in jail after raping a woman in a bathroom?

> You haven't even played the game

I not only played the shitty early access but took 35,000 screenshots of it. Seethe, cope and dilate. I love when people run out of arguments to the point they need to accuse others of not having played the game they are discussing.

If you have no arguments left then just kill yourself, there's no need to humilliate yourself with "NOOOO NOOO I'M GONNA ACCUSE YOU OF NOT HAVING PLAYED THE GAME!" because then someone like me comes in, shows you 11 Gbs of pictures of the game and you end up humilliated. Get candies now.

Attached: seethe.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

Nigger i pirated the early access, i'm not telling anyone what to do with their money

Attached: 1621349883031.jpg (1215x977, 76.07K)

He's a faggot and so are you.

Go see a doctor for fucks sake.

There has never been a better faggot in video game
i mean, name one
also his theme is kino
youtu.be/dSCq7jTL7tQ

> Gets btfod after accusing people of not having played the game
>> NOOO NOOO GO SEE A DOCTOR AHHH I CAN'T ADMIT I GOT BTFOD AHHH

Pathetic. Next time don't accuse people of random shit just because you have no arguments left. How much of a mess are you? Pro sjw, pro tranny, pro feminism and when you're done defending woke shit outside of twitter you start claiming other people didn't play the game? Grab a knife from your kitchen and slice down your wrists.

Attached: bg3_2020_10_10_04_55_13_570.jpg (1920x1080, 351.74K)

Seriously, seek help.

Nobody said any of that shit after the first sentence lmao

Damn, that faggot got absolutely buckbroken.
Good job.

so you're a fat gay mexican with autism who loves white men and hates bisexuals and women
what a life

please tell me this is some fan fic card game by a mentally ill retard and not actually official shit

Kind of looks like Farquaad from Shrek.

Samefag.

Seek help.

OP please get off twitter, it's clearly impacting your mental health.

Imagine being so mindbroken by a single user you think he has to resort to samefagging.
Maybe you should seek help?

> So btfod and humilliated he starts to throw samefag accusations

You'd think you would learn about accusing people of random shit that happens in your head after you just got humilliated but, huh, guess you feminist trannies never learn. No wonder after you're told not to rape women in public bathrooms you go and do it again.

Attached: bg3_2020_10_09_19_42_52_974.jpg (1920x1080, 158.52K)

No one beat the game. It isn't finished.

Seek help.

I'm gay. Astarion is kinda cute. Not as cute as Fenris but i'll settle for it. Where does it say Astarion has a girlfriend again? I must have skipped that dialogue. Do you think they're going to make him love his master or something? You don't think they're just going to copy straight from Dragon Age 2 like they're already doing? Gale is just Anders again you know. I hope someone mods Astarion to look like Fenris who is much cuter and deserves to be in a better game. Just stop being a sperg about bi's lul

Attached: 1576590359832.jpg (785x1017, 212.83K)

You. Will. Never. Be. A. Real. Woman.

Thank you for your time.

You seem to be fixated on mental health.
Is that projection?

>Just stop being a sperg about bi's lul
>I'm gay.

No. You ain't. Bye str8 trash.

Attached: bg3_2020_10_10_05_34_32_826.jpg (1920x1080, 338.88K)

Seek help

Attached: 1652540731602m.jpg (866x1024, 256.92K)

I'm not even attracted to women?????????????????????????????????????
imagine you as some random schizo user thinking you have any authority about faggotry
>his dick might have been in a pussy once which by proxy means you fucked a woman
reddit tier logic

>fixated
Lol, the only one fixated are Any Forumstards like you who can't stop obsessing over trannies, muh women ang muh gays 24/7.

Seek help