WHY CAN'T I FUCKING TECH THROWS

WHY CAN'T I FUCKING TECH THROWS
I'VE PLAYED ONE FIGHTING GAME FOR THOUSANDS OF HOURS AND EVEN THOUGH I FUCKING PRESS THROW RIGHT WHEN THEY'RE ABOUT TO THROW ME IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK FOR NO REASON AND I GET THROWN EVEN THOUGH I SHOULD BE TECHING IT
WHY DOES THIS FUCKING HAPPEN
I WANT TO FUCKING CUT MYSELF I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE I'M LITERALLY DOING THE CORRECT INPUTS AND IT ISN'T FUCKING WORKING
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

Attached: __souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_and_1_more_drawn_by_suko_mugi__e7b5b1ffcde9fad831833110fd859847.jpg (599x780, 281.35K)

just jump lol

Touch some grass nigga

just mash jab lmao

THAT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK
I GET THROWN OUT OF MY JAB
IF I JUMP THEY JUST HIT ME

EXPLAIN TO ME WHY I PRESS THROW AT THE EXACT MOMENT THEY THROW ME AND IT DOESN'T FUCKING TECH THE THROW

Attached: asuka_angery.jpg (790x590, 246.81K)

Attached: 1654576108667.png (664x680, 353.71K)

idk dude double tap it or some shit i don't even know what game you're playing rofl

Just react lmao

>just practice lmao

Half of throw teching is just attempting a throw when it would be appropriate, like when you're in close jab range.
Also start thinking ahead in the fight. If you're hitting yourself in the head every time you fail to tech, it's because you're playing too reactively instead of proactively.
Also if you reply to this making more excuses like you did to the anons above you're a big bitch and you're never going to learn anything.

I'm playing third strike
I literally jump, land next to someone, press throw, and they fucking throw me as soon as I land even though I'm fucking pressing goddamn nigger fucking throw as soon as I touch the fucking nigger ground
they dash up and throw and I press throw as soon as they're in front of me and I STILL GET FUCKING THROWN
WHY DOES THE GAME NOT FUCKING WORK HOLY FUCKING NIGGER

Attached: asuka_disgusted.gif (498x384, 1.28M)

Asuka is horrendous

Asuka in her plugsuit makes my pp hard

Attached: 1613534144583.jpg (850x1086, 248.36K)

because you like asuka instead of rei

do you ever get tired of pulling the same larp

Attached: 1646741668030.jpg (572x771, 148.71K)

I'm not fucking larping

suck my big dick

your problem is that you are a passive player
you don't tech throws, you initiate a throw of your own because they got within throwing range
throws tech when you happen to do them at the same time

kek desu my man

Attached: 1478289345944.jpg (757x878, 95.04K)

I think you can't throw when you're in your jump recovery in third strike.

It's luck

I'm literally doing throw exactly when they are
explain to me why it doesn't tech their throw