This shit died quicker then the sega kusoge kek

This shit died quicker then the sega kusoge kek.

Attached: 3.jpg (1328x1309, 471.72K)

It made much more than GFL but still died in the gutter like this

Every day I feel bizarrely vindicated that my shitty gacha games haven't died before some big ones.

BAHAHAHAH

Attached: they'll be fine.png (1884x1705, 2.57M)

>all these 4 year old korean gacha games that make 4k a month are still around
>all these jap ones that make 40 times more die in 8 months
Yeah I...

dont care still playing fgo and still will be playing fgo in 10 years

You should kill yourself for playing gacha.

I whale to be the best in gacha, what are you gonna do poorfag?

I still can't get over the fact that they do away with the mechas in that game and went with magical girl transformation instead, hopefully some of the failing was because of that.

>How to experience pure copium in one post

I wonder where that user now.

always mock gacha

>playing FGO
It has gameplay? I just look at videos of the character lines and NPs, and then look up story summaries if I'm bored and in the mood for shitty early 2000's chuuni plot.

shilling for frontiers

A fool and his money are quickly parted.

fate website retarded tranny.

Attached: 1644655172730.jpg (300x100, 14.71K)

lol, shit like this is why I hardly ever play games that requires an internet connection.

that's akiha from porkslope turkeyhandle

still waiting for those remasters and ports of Tales.
if scamco can pay 3rd parties to make shit gacha, they can have them do remasters and ports. They just don't. I understand they want/need to make a lot of money but this like the 4th time their shitty gacha attempt has failed. When you can't even justify the server costs, you must have really fucked up. and they're constantly stringing their most hardcore whales along for their wild ride.

the challenge quests are usually really good in general but if you want difficult you'll want to gimp yourself a little.
Check a channel called "Honako Green", he soloes every fucking thing with a lancer Cu (low rarity servant) just because he can. I don't know if you'll even understand but it's pretty fun if you do.

What the fuck does Bamco expect after they shut down the previous 37 Mobile Tales games?

People don't even want to bother getting invested anymore, and for good reason.