Rome is civilization!

Rome is civilization!
Rome is order!
Rome is power!
And out here... We! Are! Rome!

Attached: ryse.jpg (1920x1080, 85.88K)

CITIZENS OF THE AVENTINE

Literally still better looking than 99.999% of the games out there 9 years later. what the fuck?

That's prerendered

>no Battle of Carrhae army scale survival game

>HE WAS A JANITOR OF Any Forums

Attached: consul-of-rome.jpg (1421x905, 226.82K)

No its not

I liked this scene. I'm halfway through the game and I'm not enjoying it though. Only bought it cause there's so few ancient Roman themed games

This game was a bretty fun button masher. On top of that, like said it still looks phenomenal to this day.

Attached: 1640193578877.jpg (640x640, 52.86K)

GAIUS
JULIUS
CEESAH has decreed that cunny threads are permitted on Any Forums FOREVAH

Good thread, this.

A true Roman thread for true Romans.

Civilization was a mistake.

People shat on this game when it was popular to despise Xbox but I really enjoyed it. Satisfyingly simple fun combat, not too long, doesn’t try to be more than it is. Cool setting, cool armor, great graphics.

Why isn't there Greek/Roman fantasy games? Enough with the medieval Tolkien shit already I want to explore untamed Celtic Wildlands filled with barbaric savages and monsters as a Son of Rome.

Attached: 1534338027543.jpg (480x480, 57.68K)

Garbage God of War clone for midwit Amerisharts.
Play Rome Total War or Spartan Total Warrior.

>fantasy element bad
Kys yourself history cuck.

Because Americans are owned by Jews who hate Romans and European culture in general.

>RISE, SON OF ROME!
That delivery... chills

Literally recommended Spartan Total Warrior you fucking plebe shitter.

You might be able to find some in the Sword & Sorcery genre. Or write it yourself, the expectations for S&S in terms of worldbuilding are much lower. There only might be expectation to meet Howard's level of writing ability.

Attached: Eg07v4cUcAA5daf.jpg (1500x2000, 2.34M)

I
AM
DAMOCLES

Attached: r.jpg (1920x1200, 312.7K)

>Any Forums now loves the QTE fantasy bullshit-fest
I shouldn't be surprised.

Attached: 1544465775529.gif (512x384, 2.22M)

Kys roach shill.
FUCK THE YERLIS, FUCK CRYENGINE, AND FUCK CRYTEK

>Zoomer retards now have nostalgia for garbage like this
No wonder videogames are dead

Attached: 1560353352186.png (262x310, 138.44K)

Your time has passed old men. You will not be remembered. Any Forums is ours now.

It sucks that these foreskin eaters have so much institutional power that nothing unique and original can be created anymore. My one dream game is some kind of fantasy Iron Age game about exploring the vast untamed lands of Western Europe that's filled with all kinds of monsters and evil celtic barbarian savages that you need to uproot and destroy as Roman civilization marches to expand. All those ancient forests and swamps filled with creepy shit, a real wild and dangerous place.

Attached: 1651311738293.png (400x400, 65.69K)

That's the power of small contained levels

αναστάτωση
Fuck Zoomerican'ts

Attached: spartan_-_total_warrior_a.jpg (953x953, 124.73K)

ROME HAS CONQUERED!
THE DAY IS OURS!

Very problematic, doesn't adhere to the USAs creed of Freedom and Christian Judeo values!

Here's a game about a ghetto nigger flossing!

LAST NIGHT THE CRYING OF THE CHILDREN KEPT ME AWAKE