What kind of autistic developer decided it was a good idea to make the puzzles in this game absurdly obscure and...

What kind of autistic developer decided it was a good idea to make the puzzles in this game absurdly obscure and complicated. I mean seriously what the fuck.

Attached: Tunic.jpg (616x353, 83.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/blurring_my_day?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's cool

You got filtered.

Attached: 1654574431332.jpg (1260x1782, 767.86K)

Seethe I beat this autistic game. Doesn't mean I want my games to be a second job.

That's what makes it fun. Discovering what the puzzle is and how to solve it. Would you rather it hold your hand all the way through?

Yeah, they were a bit obtuse. There's no real limit to developer autism, nothing bad as the endgame of a few other games. Even Phil Fish's endgame stuff was ridiculous.

Yes.

Attached: !doggy gid.gif (249x311, 3.54M)

Needing ten fairies made the game become a boring slog of backtracking hoping the puzzle was related to a fairy and not a random secret trophy

It was manageable until the fucking mountain door last puzzle, fuckin ball buster. I knew HOW to get the answer, but the actual PROCESS was a pain in the dick

Exactly. I know the devs were trying to go for a "buying a japanese game in the 90's and figuring obscure puzzles with school playground tier game rumors" vibe but they took it way too far with some of these.

It was me, I told him to do that

I rang 2 bells and nothing happened, what the fuck is going on?

Well that was very rude of you user.

Attached: Octavia1.jpg (1743x1654, 582.32K)

legit is this a good game

The ingame manual thing is cute but I thought the actual exploration and encounters were pretty dull.

>beat the game
>jerked it to the fox

Attached: Tunicfox.jpg (850x1170, 118.31K)

Exploration and puzzles are amazing, combat sucks ass. This is one of those games that really weren't meant to be a Souslike but the developer really forced it to the detriment of the game.

The think I like most about the game is the art by ma-ko
twitter.com/blurring_my_day?lang=en
The game is pretty fun too, but once you get past the point of no return and the puzzles start getting in your face it feels tedious.

Attached: blurring_my_day-1356589720738832385-20210202_080608-img1.jpg (1050x1047, 324.9K)

Not even surprised.

You make it sound like something I'd be interested in playing, I'm gonna look it up. Thanks for the rec.

Yeah man how did this game dare to make you think
It should he mindless easy like Souls ring

Enjoy then. I do like the game, but I also hate aspects of it. If you have the patience for tedious obscure puzzle stuff then I wish you genuinely the best.

Yes. I agree.
user if you wanted a 3 day vaction from this place so far you didn't have to do this.

Attached: !1616525644687.gif (504x678, 1.22M)

Attached: 1648193004289.png (1601x750, 1.61M)

Based.

Post the third page you coward.

Attached: !1642604507627.gif (438x473, 685.67K)

This is the correct take.
Few games made me hate Dark Souls and its influence as much as Tunic did.

God I want wolf Link to knot me!

Seek help.

What kind of autistic developer decided it was a good idea to make the puzzles in this game absurdly obscure and complicated. I mean seriously what the fuck.

Attached: Filtered.jpg (1600x800, 403.38K)

POST THE 3RD PAGE FAGGOT

What? Want me to help fuck him?

That ost tho

There's literally a fairy seeking spell.