How will they ruin it

how will they ruin it

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M99If6qPVdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Feminism.
Watch Ashley now know karate or some shit like that and save Leon over and over.

They already did. Leon doesn't look like he's aged a day and it's supposed to be years later

>Hey do you know this fucking girl?
>What the fuck was that guy's fucking problem?
>He's not a fucking zombie...
>What's wrong with this fucking town?
>Where the fuck did everyone go?

Attached: 1517428479474.png (650x650, 8.08K)

No costumes
Ashley has small boobs
Right Hand is now 10 minute boss fight
Mike backstory cutscene

They’re going to make the gameplay like re2 remake and ruin the balance. One of the best things about re4 was that enemies were specifically designed around how you were able to control leon along with the adjusting difficulty. There’s no chance they put that kind of effort into this game. Also they’re going to make it a lot more serious

The only way they could fuck it up would be by cutting out major chunks out of the game. RE4 is a pretty long game with a bunch of memorable moments. No lack of campiness or forced feminism will ruin that. It'll still be great. But Capcom showed up with RE3 that they aren't afraid to butcher the shit out of a game for a quick buck so we'll see.

Attached: MV5BZjVlMmU4ZjUtNzIzOS00YTgzLTlhN2QtY2E2NjQ4MTk1NWIzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQzMzU5MDg5._V1_.jpg (1125x628, 58.94K)

playable Ashley that shows she's a #girlboss

I am not looking forward to this remake at all.

If it’s basically RE2R I’ll be happy. You’d be delusional to think it could even approach OG RE4 but it can be good for what it is.

we literally haven't seen his face, it's 6 years after RE2, so he'd be 27, it would make sense if his face was mostly the same anyway

>no lack of campiness or forced feminism will ruin that
Except it would

youtube.com/watch?v=M99If6qPVdo

Attached: 1654573010832.jpg (1920x1080, 901.38K)

>Cheesy dialogue removed
>"Problematic" content and dialogue removed
>Stages reworked to be shorter/worse or just outright removed
>Probably gonna add another hyper technological area even tho it makes no fucking sense existing in the game

I'm also 99% sure they are going to do something to fuck up the combat, either make everyone a fucking bullet sponge or cut down the enemy variety

I don't care how sensitive you are. If the game hits mostly the same beats, I'll laugh at your inevitable shitty "muhstronkwomanz" threads.

How did that work out for you with RE3, user?

>hits the same beats
you know it won’t even come close and you’re coping hard

Longer island

ffs guys did you even read my first comment? RE3MAKE cut big parts out of the game and added in shitty cinematic sections. OP asked what would ruin it and I said cutting content. Idgaf about how afraid of women you are, if the game has most of the same locations and enemies and moments then I can't see how I would be disappointed. Holy fuck I gotta spell it out for you retards don't I? Just because you hate women doesn't mean it'll be ruined for everyone else. OG Ashley was a horrid cunt anyway, anything they change about her would be for the better.

RE4 is shit and only nostalgiafags fawn over it
RE6 is godtier compared to RE4 if im being blunt

You're a fuckin moron.

Get another westoid writer who can't write dialogue for shit.

[desire to know more intensifies]

I don't care if he's young, I honestly thought original RE4 Leon was just a more handsome guy. nu-Leon looks like a Target clothing model.

Attached: leon.jpg (1280x720, 47.47K)

I feel like that would be good if they cut down the castle.

My expectation: whole game is cut in half.

I want a side mission where Leon goes looking for his awesome jacket.

True. The castle just went on and on and on and on.

Cutting content