Tendies, what non-Nintendo games do you play?

Tendies, what non-Nintendo games do you play?

I'm asking because the stereotype is that Nintendofags only play Nintendo games and nothing else. That was literally me until a month ago when a Series X showed up to the place I wagecuck at and I decided to buy it, then Elden Ring.

It's my first non-Ninty game since 2012 and I don't regret buying the Series X at all. The game is amazing. It's the first time I've had THAT feeling since BOTW. Elden Ring might even be a bit better than BOTW, but it's really close. Also got Puyo Tetris 2 and found out I suck shit at Tetris.

PS: I love Mommy Sellen!

Attached: Sellen!.png (1108x912, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vKnXhyQBa0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

feet

It's a lie. Tendies always have other consoles.

My Switch is my most played console. I don't play any Nintendo games. I don't mind bing bing but I'm not paying $60 for bing bing.

From Soft from Dark Souls onwards
Fear and Hunger
Danganronpa

I mostly play non-Nintendo games, I just use my Switch for them
Recently I've been playing Monster Hunter and Atelier Ryza

tendies have other consoles and play the respective games as well
t. tendie with ps4 and pc

I want to fuck Sellen's feet

PC games mostly from 4x to rpgs and whatever the fuck else is in my steam library.

Beautiful clean feet > smelly stink cloud dirty feet

why'd you invite toddlers to the based sellen thread?

This. Nothing better than getting a face full of soft clean feet

Make them Ticklish
youtube.com/watch?v=vKnXhyQBa0A

>Make 10/10 model
>Never shows face
For what reason?

I beat SMT V last weekend and I've been playing a bit of Gnosia every now and then. Beat Fast RMX, Rayman Legends, Danganronpa (on Steam) and Cuphead last year, and now that I'm about to beat Dread and I'm done with SMT I'm thinking I'm going to play REmake or TWEWY.

wrong
a face full of soft sweaty (but smells good) feet is the best
feet that are slightly sweaty and warm from walking have a certain texture to them you just can't replicate any other way

Ok I agree with you completely. Absolutely patrician taste.

I play my Switch sometimes but I play on my PC most often. I also sometimes fire up ye olde PS4 for Bloodborne or something. And for the record I think Elden Ring is much better than BOTW. Nintendo is just the one I grew up with the most and is currently the least likely of three console makers to piss me off.

Attached: 1529684411208.jpg (779x991, 615.14K)

DMC
DQ
Bayonetta 1 counts I guess, I played it on 360
GOW
SF
SMT
River City
Red Dead Redemption 1-2
The ones of the top of my head

I like both.

footfags need to be executed

This!

I love stinky sweaty girlfeets!

Attached: Melina's stinky steamy and stuffy sweaty feets!.jpg (2894x4093, 980.62K)

they smells cheesy.

fuck you feetfags. you spam this shit so much now i cant stop fapping to it. fuck you. fuck you faggots.