Grit NFT Scam

How do you guys feel about the best NFT game ever selling tickets to its event and giving out Epic lootbox horses to those in attendance, which are in fact just asset flips from some store?

Attached: HorseArmorReturns.jpg (556x660, 113.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z23jBtZ_4MU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By the way, it costs $8000 (EIGHT THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARYDOOS) to attend this event, where said horses are being given. NFTs are the future of games :^)

Attached: HorseArmorReturns2.jpg (532x928, 119.76K)

Attached: FUkiZKUWQAEJOcx.jpg (1284x1602, 113.2K)

Attached: FUlWdGnVUAEmE5K.jpg (1271x1142, 281.28K)

>Alright, the results are in! Never expected so many girls to have interest in this project! You outnumber the men be quite a bit lol
_ _ _

Damn winnie the pooh be slippin

I have never seen a 3D model described in such a way. These grifters are so robotic

Wait, apparently it's a 3D store somewhere? Well, I guess I'm showing my own ignorance.
Still, why would you include so many unnecessary detail about verts and triangles?

Things having ACTUAL GRAPHICS is what sells, boomer.

Attached: bryc.jpg (620x124, 17.86K)

Because people want to know what they're buying? They don't want to buy some hyper unoptimized garbage

>Tim Sweeney 6 months ago: We support NFTs on EGS since Valve doesn't.
>Tim Sweeney today: AIEEEEEEEE YOU CAN'T MAKE FORTNITE NFTS THOSE ARE SCAMS

Attached: lmao.png (610x207, 26.19K)

>NFT Scam
redundant term

>all horse eyes wide shut party

Attached: horse.jpg (340x519, 23.39K)

lmfao you know you're fucked when even Timmy says the game is a scam

That seems like very useful info since people looking through that store are look to buy assets to use in their own projects.

...why would you not want specific technical details for something like this? What, you expect to go to a hardware store and then the bolts are just listed as "not small sized"?

NFTs will worm they way into gaming one way or other

>b-but

Nobody did anything when DLCs and lootcrate/gacha mechanics started to appear in video games and nobody will do anything to stop NFTs now.

Anything related to Epic games is so blatantly dishonest and slimey that the fact that there are people here who have downloaded their client to claim their "free" trash is extremely disturbing. We're heading to a dark dark future boys. And you have nothing but yourselves to blame for it.

Oh, timmy. Now you know why gaben shut the door on nft faggots so early

NFT games are the future! Just look at Crypto Rape Fantasy. The dev will let you rape women in the game if you have an NFT.
youtu.be/z23jBtZ_4MU

Attached: FPoH3-eXwAI0V2c.jpg (2560x1440, 214.14K)

He said crypto games were scams before Gabe did, but immediately went back on his word to support them when Steam announced banning them.