Have you found your SF6 main yet or you still hoping one of the missing three characters is someone you like?

Have you found your SF6 main yet or you still hoping one of the missing three characters is someone you like?

Attached: roster.jpg (828x814, 135.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/895976-street-fighter-v/79709456
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

never forget capcom changes 3d models all the time pre-release

Attached: 1446319369095.jpg (726x821, 466.31K)

Punished Ken

Attached: 1446319340093.jpg (793x1067, 527.47K)

I just need Gief to not have an air grab and bring back the green fist and I’m golden.

I’ll still play him regardless.

DeeJay, Juri and Cammy for me.

Attached: 20220607_001751.jpg (1263x1500, 821.97K)

100% Jamie. This series has been long overdue for a drunken fist character and I'm very happy it's not a direct reference to the film drunken master. Also being related to Yun and Yang means he'll probably have some of their stuff like the lunging punch or palm.

Attached: 1634953677695.gif (491x704, 3.22M)

>missing three characters
What? Source

juri and the French futa

Attached: 1654413984956.jpg (534x768, 40.61K)

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/895976-street-fighter-v/79709456

Found it

I need my boy Alex

Attached: IMG_20200514_091436.jpg (1154x1200, 243.81K)

Well damn. well according to leaks laura sean and alex are in the story so they might be the missing three.

Nah one of the missing characters is Rose, that guy mentioned her by name. I'd imagine the remaining two would have Alex though, people like him a lot

Probably gonna use that drunken fighter if his alt costumes aren't shit. That or Ed in bison uniform.

So 25 characters at launch, two season passes of 6 characters each which leads into SSF6. Then a season three of 5 characters which leads into a final USF6 with 42 characters. That's assuming the super and ultra title updates don't have bonus characters

>Rose
Italian bros we are safe

>represented by a muscle freak and a gypsy
I don't know...

Yeah, I'm good. All I really want is Cody, but honestly he could skip this game and I'd still be cool with it.

Attached: willuse.jpg (1055x580, 225.54K)

yeah, I'm definitely going to buy this game and actually learn fighting games this time...

Ken>Mimi>Lilly>Marisa
Here english

Attached: 1654251852402m.jpg (1024x776, 157.34K)

It'll likely have good netcode, great population and crossplay judging from current industry trends and SFV's crossplay. If you don't get into fighting games with SF6 then you probably never will

for me its dj
optionally the native girl pending playstyle

Can’t say I like any of the new characters. Will settle for Blanka but want Vega(claw) or Sodom.

Why did Rashid get in? He wasn't even that popular in SFV. He was OP but underplayed by the majority of players outside the gods

>SFV protagonist
Yeah but Alex isn't in and Abel got a sex change

I usually start every game with Ken to learn but after hearing everything that's happened too him I feel like I owe it to him. I'm also curious if he's going to play any different, like will they lean into him being shitty and washed up now or will it be more angry and edgy and Violent Ken-like?

Why did Ed of all fuckers get in? Why either of them? Where is G? Terrible choices for SFV reps honestly.

I think all the newcomers look fucking lame. Maybe I'll play hobo ken.

He'll have a play style that'll greatly compliment the disrespectful ex-DP spamming, random nature of high ping flowcharting Brazilian Kens on wifi

I'm just happy they fixed lion mane akuma.

they gave him an actual beard instead of the god awful trash he had in 5. thank fuck somebody at capcom was told that beards actually grow on your fucking chin

Attached: akuma 6 and 5.png (1295x545, 937.58K)

Ed is proto Luke

Jamie looks sick and I'm looking forward to Kimberly.

Why do we need proto Luke when we have real finished Luke now?

my gal Falke didnt make it so I'll be playing Zangief until I find someone else who clicks.

He actually looks intimidating from the concept art whereas SFV Akuma looked like a clown

odd that you'd pick a character so opposite falke's playstyle

Does Luke count as a SFV rep or a newcomer?

Because you can't put all the popular and wanted characters in the base roster, otherwise there won't be any hype for the expansions/DLC.

I'm hoping that the girl that was training with Chin Li on the trailer is playable because otherwise there isn't a single cute character on the game.

Attached: 1654574703576.jpg (1000x1000, 147.59K)

Sakura and Karin will be your DLC bait

>Karin
>cute
Yeah some people actually like that ohoho gremlin

>Honda
>Blanka
>Ed
It's never been a better time for buttonmashchads

I've seen in some leaks Alex is supposed to have a fight with Luke in story which makes me think he's a fairly safe bet. Sean and Laura are just cameos apparently which says DLC to me, though one of them might get in. If it's Alex and Rose then that's an SF3 and SF Alpha rep which makes me wonder if they will put in an SF1 or a Final Fight rep in. How can you set a game in Metro city and have NO Final Fight characters in it?

>Blanka
>Honda
We want the retard audience

Luke wasnt suppose to be in V, the last season of V was arguably an alpha test of VI. Sfv had too many "protagonists"
>Rashid, campaign mc
>Ed, 1st if next generation "ez character"
>Luke the literal protagonist of 6
Thank God Ono is gone

Cody maybe?

Man I just find Rose boring. Wonder if they will pull the trigger with Rose and make Bison’s dream if becoming a woman come true.

Don't forget failed antagonists like Necalli who literally had Vs plastered all over his fucking face and body and then did absolutely nothing

Rye-u I guess since cammy is ruined and chun looks meh. My true main is missing. JP looks cool though so I may try him.

>*of next

Attached: 1654090507100.gif (500x324, 2.49M)

Lorelet, why does Bison want to become a woman

I play Ed and I'm so fucking happy he's in the base roster

I agree but why is the obsolete middle child protag in SF6 at all is my question though. They don't even seem to be following up on his Neo-Shadaloo story so what's this loser doing other than taking up a slot Balrog or Dudley could be taking instead?

Rose is one it says right at the start.
Ofcourse Gen is another because if I keep saying it maybe will actually happen...

will wait for dlc

Attached: capsnk2-bison-01.jpg (650x800, 124.26K)

Is Necalli dead? His origins dont make him sound like he can be killed traditionally

That's the point, in a sense. It makes it easier to drop Zangief when I find my main.
That said, I also like Zangief - I think he's cool and flashy and 360 inputs feel great. On top of that, his anti-airs don't require DP motions - particularly his Lariat. Mashing all punches is very Falkesque

When in doubt I will play Gief.
That being said I'll fuck around with Mimi(french) and Marisa(Italian) probably

Gonna play female Abel

He's a lying sack of shit. M.Bison/Vega is literal Kato from Last Tokyo Megapolis. He's not even a human per se but a spirit who is constantly coming back, lorelet.

>hes dead
Like that has ever stopped him

Attached: 1654223647830.jpg (550x343, 43.68K)

I'm a pretty red flower

Bison made a bunch of female soldiers called dolls, so he could jump to them when he wore his body out with psycho power. He was also originally one person before he excessed the good from his body which became Rose.