There it is. Anyone else planning on trying this out? Seems like it could be interesting

There it is. Anyone else planning on trying this out? Seems like it could be interesting.

Attached: Screenshot_20220606-230944_Chrome.jpg (1282x1617, 703.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o4PLemvim_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>modding am objectively perfect game
For what purpose?

>adding survival shit mechanics
For what purpose?

youtube.com/watch?v=o4PLemvim_Y

>making the game worse on purpose

Attached: 1645978922846.png (500x500, 511.44K)

Never thought survival mechanics added to gameplay, but you do you.

Sounds retarded lore-wise and tedious to play.

cringe

It took me around 10 years but I've finally realized I despise crafting and survival mechanics, especially when combined with procedural worlds/content. I don't play videogames for this garbage tedium where you pick berries and wipe your ass, I want action, adventure, and engaging content. I have never liked a game more after it introduces survival and crafting mechanics, ever. Have you? All the time they could have spent on making new content they instead just spend on a hunger bar and "spend 15 minutes to 3 hours to collect 3 items to craft a weapon weaker than something you find in a treasure chest". I hate it.

Attached: norm-macdonald.gif (498x331, 2.41M)

How boring are peoples lives that they want to eat in a video game...

I wouldn't mind as long as my character knows how to eat, drink and shit on their own. opening up a menu and using food items is needlessly tedious. If his hunger meter goes up, he should just automatically eat a snack. If I'm resting at a campsite, my character should automatically take out the pot and make himself a stew or something.

Honestly that stuff should just be idle/loading animations and left out of game mechanics. It immerses me more when stuff like that isn't hard-coded into mechanics and attributed to a value.

>apple = +4 satiation, +2 energy
This does not immerse me.

I bet a trans "person" is behind this mod

just say tranny.
Nobody cares.

Cringe ass game

what a stupid shitty idea, nobody asked for this, nobody wants this, nobody is going to enjoy this
go fuck yourself faggot, this is shit, delete your post, delete the twitter account, and delete the mod

Attached: middle-finger.png (256x256, 24.53K)

I also think that fast travel, or how far you can fast travel should be dependent on how much resources you have to make the trip. Skyrim has food and fast travel, but Fast travel is a crutch and food isn't used for anything than a last resort healing option

That's so stupid, it doesn't immerse you in the sense that survival mechanics enhance

>hunger/thirst
>crafting
might as well complete the shit trifecta and add base building

Attached: 1437552431496.jpg (380x380, 61.49K)

>DUDE HUNGER
Name 1 game where this mechanic isn't garbage

i hate zoomers so much its unreal

I would always download games like The Long Dark or The Forest and uninstall them after a short time. And Skyrim iron dagger grinding was no better. Those mechanics are good only in theory.

The only game that got away with it was New Vegas.

Definitely, but it ties into games', and especially Fromsoftware games', complete lack of non-hostile NPCs on the road. If travelling is synonymous with laborious and repetitive fights then why would people do it? That needs fixing first, before fast travel limited.

Other than maybe darker nights, that all sounds like shit.

oh nice! Gotta check out the Lobos stream, he's my favorite strummer

that's the seamless co-op mod user

>survival mode
It's so fucking boring.

Yeah, its completely idiot to add these survival mechanics to elden ring, i don't think what I'm proposing would fit the game at all.

the only thing that seems remotely interesting are the "truly dark nights". Hopefully that releases as a standalone

Why not add base building too while you're at it.

Attached: 1653567211962.png (796x800, 1M)

No thanks. If I want to play breath of the wild ill play that
>region specific diseases
>truly dark nights
Lmao why do people make garbage like this

it does look cooler than constantly rolling...

>Redditing even more Reddit Ring
Lol

It does but you also need to consider that this mod breaks the games mechanics and makes it way, way to easy to fight some enemies.