Smash Bros Ultimate

What if Nintendo surprised us with another fighters pass during the June direct?

Attached: Smash roster 3rd parties.jpg (750x735, 169.57K)

Please no, i want to rest

nah that shit would be fire

You don't even play the game, dumb rosterfag.

I do

Attached: my stats.jpg (1280x720, 104.45K)

Game is done . We won't get another smash game for another decade unless they need the money. They'd have to rework the game play and characters to with good online to be actually worth a shit

They'll just keep adding on to Ultimate throughout the gens

>They'll just keep adding on to Ultimate throughout the gens
Only NPC zoomies want this. Smash is stale and needs a hard reboot.

Only way I see them doing that is going full 3D...

>Only NPC zoomies want this.
I don't get this kind of blanket statement. Why wouldn't a boomer be okay with this especially when Ultimate appeals to them

I'd say it's unneeded, but would be pretty cool. For user's in the thread: If you could make a third pass, but it had to encompass 2 fighting game characters, two RPG characters, and two other characters of whatever genre you'd like, who would you pick? A character who's been in fighting games only counts if they originated in one, I should mention. For me it'd be:
Geese, Kyo, SMT1 Hero, Chosen Undead, Doomguy, Jack Bros (Frost, Pyro, and Ripper as one character like Pokemon Trainer).

I do, actually. Most played character by far is Hero (specifically as Erdrick, since DQIII's one of my all time favorite vidya), followed by Terry. My Terry in Smash isn't nearly as good as he is in KOF though.

I honestly wouldn't mind that. Change the game up to play like something else entirely and it'd stand on its own for sure.

Atlus doesn't deserve two characters before we get a legitimate sega character since Sonic.

FP3 by your limitations:
>Demi-fiend
>Yuri Lowell
>Nightmare
>Morrigan
>Phoenix Wright
>Dixie Kong
My choices are pretty bog-standard.
>Morrigan is too sexy for Smash!
Cover up her boobs a little more and CERO should be satisfied, if Pyra is any indication.

r8

Attached: Smash fighters pass 3.png (1872x1050, 2.17M)

To be fair, I wasn't talking about who deserved spots, just "who you would like". With that said, I'd love Robotnik in Smash.

Nightmare's based, I love Soul Calibur.
>Morrigan is too sexy for Smash!
I hadn't even considered someone would say that, but I guess booba doesn't really stand out to me in games. A specific costume for Smash would be neat. I'd say they could do one for Mai but I fucking hate fighting her in 2002UM, fuck her.

>Three western characters AND a fighter who's already an (admittedly awful) AT
High as apple pie in the sky.

Only if they are adding Ryu Hayabusa, Dante or Master Chief

Chris and Doomguy are great choices, would be excited. I can't stand Mortal Kombat but Scorpion would be a fun pick; probably more fun in Smash than his own game. I don't really feel any which way about the other three.

posting my old picks from august of 2018

Attached: My smash bros list.jpg (1200x1200, 856.86K)

Ultimate is fucking trash.

best selling fighting game of all time

Replace Skull Kid and it's good

MAKE YOUR SELECTION..,NOW

Attached: smashfake.png (2094x1080, 2.47M)