Why does 343 hate them?

Why does 343 hate them?

Attached: odst.jpg (1400x1400, 574.51K)

only good spinoff of halo that was made by bungie

343 hates everything they didn't make. It really shows too. If they had their way, Halo would be a Game of Thrones in space edgy cinematic drama, with a horrific busy artstyle.

Because 343 hates Halo.

343 are bad at making video games

because 343 are too busy jerking off spartans since thats all they care about.

ODSTs are everything spartan 4s will never be

Best Halo game

Attached: ODST.jpg (2048x1152, 251.64K)

Wasn't 343 supposed to have a bunch of bungie guys? The fuck happened

343 trannies hate kino based things, they hate halo and what it means to fans and bungie.

Same reason why GW hates the Imperial Guard

Because they are bunch of brown resentful incompetents with low T and IQ.

They hate good games with soul.

if this game was made by 343 people would hate it
>$60 for 3 hour campaign
>missions that are literally 5 minutes long padded out with open world filler
>tacked on coop mode, limited gameplay options available
>2nd disc is just halo 3 content you already own, but with 3 "exclusive" maps that are later released as normal DLC rendering the disc useless again
dont get me wrong, I fucking love odst but the nostalgiafagging this game gets is absurd. it really wasnt that great

>Dark levels means atmosphere
It's a shit game. Always has been

Is that the The Division?

>I fucking love odst but the nostalgiafagging this game gets is absurd.
Is it? I see most people shit on it and most that do not only say that it wasn't bad. I'm really not sure where you're seeing people fellate it.

Kys shill.

343 hates anything bungie made

Writing ODSTs would require some creativity and humanity. Basic things they lack.

The price tag is definitely high for what it offers but I always thought that was due to Microsoft being jews. In my mind it was always an expansion for Halo 3 that got too big for MS to not sell at full price, from using the same engine right down to having Halo 3 in its title.
When you think of it that way it's a lot easier to enjoy it for what it offers as a new experience after you're so used to playing as master chief

The bungie guys they do have are the work grunts that do heavy lifting creating code and assets rather than the people at the top making creative decisions.

Fleshing out your universe with normal relatable and grounded characters instead of AN ANCIENTER EVIL AWAKENS is problematic

Consider that not only does the halo TV show exist but either someone at 343 signed off on that embarassment OR nobody who works on the game had any input into the TV shows travesty of a script

>I'm really not sure where you're seeing people fellate it.
literally on this board. same thing happened with reach. that game was universally hated at launch, and now its been long enough where the kids who grew up playing it came back during the pc release and acted like it was a good game

I always loved reach and didnt understand the hate, but it's multiplayer was not close to as good as 3 despite forgeworld being amazing

Because they were cool.

this is some 343 cope
ODST and especially Reach had healthy populations for much longer than H4,5 and Infinite

user what you're saying is true but also those game were still hated at launch

Reaches population rode heavily off the success of Halo 3 initially, but declined much faster and was carried heavily by Forge world and Customs.

huh????

Attached: 1469815677901.png (300x300, 117.1K)

odst and reach are way better than any of the garbage 343 has released, but that doesnt mean they are good games just because they are better when you compare them to literal shit