This was a dreadful game

this was a dreadful game

Attached: 865676.jpg (3840x2160, 3.15M)

yep. those swedes really shit the bed with intersectional feminism buffoonery.

I'm tired of waking up every morning hating everything that is trying to provide me with entertainment.

>New Order was good, but had flaws
>Old Blood was perfect
>New Colossus just shit the bed
>New Blood killed franchise completely
What the actual fuck happened?

Attached: 1558512510295.png (512x608, 5.02K)

You mean Youngblood

Modern leftist propaganda was prioritized over making a video game

Probably. Forgot its name.
And Arkane even helped them

The clean street Nazi USA was kinda cool.
I liked the one moment when Super Spesh visited BJ as his lawyer.
That's it though.

Nu-wolfenstein looks incredibly uninteresting in general

Are these actually the names for the games? That’s some Microsoft tier shit naming, how does anyone ever tell the difference

Despicable swedes

Attached: __tanya_degurechaff_youjo_senki_drawn_by_usamimi_usamimiok__sample-429408447148bd1af773beee7bd1bde9.jpg (850x901, 110.23K)

>be swede
>don't feed your guests
>be extremely racist
>virtue signal and lecture everyone else
classic Sweden

Yeah. Main titles has "The New" part in its names.
Spin-offs and expansions has "old/young"

this

They should try making things that are actually entertaining

It's not for entertainment, it's to let you know that this thing isn't yours anymore.

new order wasn't that great to begin with but yeah, this one is dogshit, also ruined BJ

that's how forgettable it is

Why did they make him jewish when he has no jewish phenotypical features but instead has german ones?

People here blame leftism or whatever but the actual answer for what happened is that the gameplay was bad and the writing would wildly swing between maudlin seriousness and goofy wink at the audience shit constantly. It was tiring to watch, awkward to play, and then for some fucking reason they added Ubisoft health bars to the sequel and people just abandoned the franchise.

That’s what you get for removing the occult theme from Wolfenstein

The gameplay and writing being bad are a direct cause of the leftism. They aren't separate things, they go together.

Made in Sweden, funded by Israel. You get this game.

I forget exactly what it was called but the Black Sun dimension thing was so fucking cool and interesting.

See you say that but there's a bunch of shit in this game that isn't really leftist at all, like the literal space jew secret society that's right out of elders of Zion or the Jewish supersoldier body in 2

That's what I mean the tone for this game is all over the fucking place, like first bj is talking about facing death and then you're shooting Nazis on a movie set based on your life where you're a cartoon bad guy to nuking several different cities to having sex with your pregnant wife while she shoots Nazis (the most retarded thing I have ever seen in a video game)

Christ I just remembered how they took the big anarchist black lady and made her head of the FBI in young blood lmao

it's one of those "i'm 1% X and 99% everything else, but i'm going to treat that 1 percent like it's everything to me" mindset. i've seen it a lot with with people with irish, native and jewish in them.

A leftist is basically a GPT bot in human skin, why are you surprised that it's incapable of making comprehensible gameplay, artstyle, or design choices?