66% of VGC players carry Incineroar just to deal with the unmitigated cancer that is Zacian

>66% of VGC players carry Incineroar just to deal with the unmitigated cancer that is Zacian
Healthy meta VGCels.

Attached: 1654569947201.png (864x852, 45.78K)

Attached: 1654570755249.png (278x430, 9.01K)

Smogon ou has been Ubers 2.0 since gen 6 why the fuck do people even care about it anymore

>Ubers
Who cares?

where's kyurem in vgc

NOw post ubers motherfucker, VGC is shit bt singles it ain't any better.

OP's image clearly shows why and it's dated 2022

the percentage spread is almost the same though
for the record incineroar used to be 90%~

i've never heard of 60% of those pokemons

What's important is VGC is just a rock paper scissors match between Incineroar, Zacian, and Kyogre. Landorus is a staple in OU, sure, but at least it's mainly only popular due to being the best pivot in the game.

Where's kyurem in smogon ou? O right, banned due to a butthurt mod

Attached: 1504047617821.jpg (327x316, 32.48K)

see

>What's important is VGC is just a rock paper scissors match between Incineroar, Zacian, and Kyogre.
That's completely fucking false you retard. Incineroar is to VGC what Lando-T is to OU, it's an incredibly flexible Pokemon that can run a multitude of sets but excels at debuffing, interruption, and pivoting.

Whats the issue here? I thought people already have talked about intimidate leads to death already

>he thinks incineroar is used offensively in vgc
lmao
incineroar has high usage because he's the cleric of the team

also you never use all six mons

To be fair, Kyurem's ban vindicated itself. Scizor was literally only in the tier to counter Kyurem, and once Kyurem was gone, Scizor dropped down to UU much to their delight. It's like the lynchpin of UU, keeping the tier balanced, and it was being artificially kept in OU just to counter one Pokemon that otherwise had no viable counters.

>Now post Ubers
I'll do you one better, I'll post the usage for every tier not including OU, which is in the OP

Attached: usagestats-gen8-other-tiers-march-png[1].416211_.png (2219x1082, 1.43M)

Name one instance of comp ever being anything other than ridiculously centralized. Playing competitive Pokemon and complaining about it is like hitting your balls with a hammer and complaining about it

the guy even has the same thread in Any Forums and he's as clueless as ever

>Hitmontop
Oh no no no no

Attached: 1460061673026.jpg (498x497, 74.08K)

People would (and did) play Incin even without Zacian in the format, since it is the best intimidate user bar none.
Not even Lando-T can compete.

Who cares, there's a new gen on the horizon so all this will be meaningless soon anyways

>competitive pokemon
smogon just bans everything they don't like even though pokemon is a mess of rng bullshit

Attached: 1527704497358.png (300x400, 236.35K)

people said that last time in gen 8
this fucker will return in gen 9, probably means primarina and decidueye will come along

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 157.39K)

It'll be the same next generation. Landorus-T will be #1 in Smogon, there'll be a new, fresh list of OU Pokemon with 15 - 30% usage rate, and VGC will be suffering from Incineroar at 65%+ usage with maybe Miraidon or Koraidon if they manage to be as strong as Zacian when restricted 'mons are allowed back in.

All bets are off when the Isle of Mallorca and Crown El Escorial DLC release and bring back Zacian for another roflstomp gen

Attached: 1514093598646.gif (840x488, 511.03K)

i wasnt trying to be a dick. i'm just curious because smogon decided to ban it when it isn't even used in vgc

VGC players are just people who were mad Smogon was banning shit from singles that they considered to be fair so they went full contrarian and decided to play a format established in two minutes by a Gamefreak intern.

stop being new user

So how exactly do they define what constitutes OU versus Ubers or any of the lower tiers? I've heard it has to do with how much usage each pokemon gets but is OU the default starting place? And at what point do they decide that new lower tiers are needed as power creep sets in?

Most likely Incin and Lando-T won't be in the initial dex, so we should at least get a year of meta without them

fucking toxapex just won't leave though

Kyurem was really strong in a format where it had practically unresisted attacks (Freeze Dry is only resisted by Steel, Ice, and Fire types, and it also got Earth Power this gen so it can hit Steel and Fire types for SE and Ice for neutral if it doesn't want to run Draco Meteor). Smogon doesn't have a "only 1 restricted Pokemon" clause, so you could run Kyurem without gimping yourself out of running Kyogre/Groudon or Zacian-C or Calyrex-S. Yes, Kyurem is counted as a restricted Pokemon.

If you're wondering, these are the usage stats for all 3 Kyurem forms in VGC. Kyurem-W sees some usage now that there are 2 restricted 'mons in a format since it's usually run alongside Calryex-S.

Attached: J4uFr[1].png (297x383, 10.55K)