MK11 has a terrible roster.
>Guy with guns
>Guy with guns
>Guy with guns
>Guy with guns
>Guy with guns
>Woman with guns
>Woman with guns

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 153.75K)

>AMERICA: THE FIGHTAN GAME

>no reptile

pls understand, burgers cant think of anything else when talking about videogames
give him a gun and he'll be a shoe-in for the next game

I wouldn't have an issue if the girls were hot buy MK made all girls ugly since 10

Damn what an ugly ass game

It had it's moments.

Attached: 1623544757175.png (1140x748, 1.02M)

it's also overall a shit game

you really want people to cry about this game dont you faggot?

Mk11 has a terrible everything. It was so bad I stopped playing mk and learned that there's other, fun fighting games. They shoulda just abandoned it half way and made motor kombat 2 or a second shaolin monks. But they probably couldn't even do motor kombat right.

you are trying so hard

there are 31 characters on this roster that dont have funs you retarded faggot

dont have guns

yeah there isn't a lot of fun in the roster glad you agree you bloody fucking ESL bastard

guns are awesome Any Forumsro

Attached: 1653019355677.gif (80x100, 222.2K)

So 1/4th of the roster uses guns. Great argument.

Attached: 1641590684391.jpg (542x467, 84.06K)

Erron Black is one of the coolest fighting game characters introduced in the last decade. Rest of the gunslingers can piss off.

Attached: e8070fdc8ea4ff55eb104.jpg (550x777, 55.81K)

Fuck you robocop is based

MK9 > MK10 > MK1

MK11 is some weird fusion of Kino but also soulless. I have no idea how the pulled it off. You have kino movie Samsung on one had and then you have Boomer Action Movie Gun Person #50552 and half the cast being "military gun and explosion person" while excluding many fan favorites.

MK10 at least had some good additions, but Kombat Kiddies should all be deleted.

I would drop everything for a fighting game whether it be the next injustice or mk if it had the heath ledger iteration of the joker

Man, I don't even want him anymore since they refuse to drop that dump lizard look.