What video game would you play and show them?

What video game would you play and show them?

Attached: 1654568443318.jpg (1231x912, 80.84K)

That's CGI

Tetris

There's absolutely 0 moral reasons why I shouldn't go there with an AR-15 and take their shitty island for myself.

>there could be interesting creatures we'll never know about because of this

Why would they give you the island if you have an AR-15, they don't even know what that is.

You wouldnt have the fucking balls.
They end up shooting you with a bow and arrow anyway you spastic. Think you can kill 100 native tribes people with one gun? You retards put too much faith in your weapons. You are nothing without your sissy gun. Take it away and you'd be ripped apart.

They're protected by India so any invasion would be a crime punishable by an Indian court.

After I get done with the island, India is next.

I have thought about this out of a weird curiosity.

you could easy wipe them out with a rifle and some NVGs, they literally would not even know how to react.

they barely keep an eye on them, you could easily get away with it.

There's absolutely 0 moral reasons why I shouldn't go there with an AR-15 and take your shitty house for myself

t. native

>be american
>go to island with literally no guns anywhere
>still get shot
life's funny

I wish there was a tribe like this but for european equivalent so I can break away from these chains of civilization

Just buy your own island.

>they literally would not even know how to react.
They would just shoot you with an arrow as soon as they saw you

buying my own island won't give me a tribe of people whom have been completely untouched by the troubles of the modern era

Spore.
I would give them a computer to play spore.
They would be able to see the cells as fish and creatures as animals very easily, then understand technology as the rise above the tribal latter.
I would then teach them english using miitopia and the sims, letting them create themselves and figure out the games.
Then minecraft, then i get railed by the cute tribal femboys and pegged by all the girls while the men are distracted hnngggg i love coxkc cockc cockc COCK

They wouldn't see you since you would be attacking at night, which is why I mentioned NVGs.

Even if you didn't you could just outrange them, a rifle has like 30x the effective range of a bow.

You could literally sit in a boat off the coast and pick them off.

Come home, primitive man.

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png (1920x1280, 2.91K)

i'd try to get the fuck out of there because they're probably trying to come kill me since they are based and reject people and things from the corrupted outside world.

>What video game would you play and show them?
The last of us, so they would think they are also the last survivor on earth

Not if they poo on you

Going to show them Sniz & Fondue before trying to introduce any games. I want it to be the most important TV show for them.

Attached: sniz.png (623x346, 324.71K)

So you'd sit in a boat and hope they come out of the jungle to get shot?

>that one underlevel unit you forgot to upgrade

Poisoning their limited water supplies is the tried and tested method of eradicating natives.

do some laps and pick them off, the island isn't that big.
hell they would probably come to you to see what the giant booming noise was.

>we must preserve the black baboons on le untouched island
>meanwhile everyone celebrates the death of the white race

>he thinks he stands a chance against the Great Mighty Poo

Attached: highest order of kek.webm (432x430, 805.32K)

Problem solved

Attached: targetgiftcard.jpg (600x600, 64.35K)

oh hey a gift card!
I wonder how much I'd get if I redeemed it

Wasn't the guy that died there was asian?

>gets sacrificed to their god because their crops began to fail only after you arrived

The government should kidnap one by helicopter to interrogate and learn what goes on on the island

Far Cry: Primal

Not that guy but your gun is meaningless in the dark so I hope you get them all at once.

SIRS DO NOT

Just plant some cameras or fly drones over it.

Hold on I'm unplugging the computer!

San Andreas

you would get killed easly

That would imply someone could speak their language.

they'll tag it with arrows, as if it were a slow, stupid bird

There have been more than one incidents there. The most recent one was an Asian but in like the 70's or 80's there were a group of missionaries who managed to exchange gifts with them but after a few days they speared like three of them to death for no real reason lol

Attached: 1614025373852.webm (480x596, 903.71K)

I'd show them a vr zombie game to scare the shit out of them for keks

wasn't there one of these where some white dude got lost around them, people assumed they ate him, and then years later they found him just hanging around with them?

the odds that their shitty bows could put an arrow high enough with enough energy to damage a decent drone are pretty low, assuming they could even hit one.