Are you gonna play Aura's game?

Are you gonna play Aura's game?

Attached: bitch.png (128x128, 36.03K)

nah, I dont have gender dysphoria

surely a trannoid would just play one of the "i'm slowly turning into a girl wtf?!" games plaguing f95 instead of a femc slow corruption game

whats the name?

I don't play RPG Maker crap

I've played it and I liked it. No need to pirate, too. I still think Patreon users should get the shit taxed out of them though.

based

Its pretty good from what I played so far, but I kinda want to wait for it to be finished.

I play it but I don't fuck around with the RPG world shit, I'm just here for Alicia and seeing Aura become a preppy bitch

Attached: aura new.png (1018x1440, 762.92K)

trannoids ruined GB

yeah there's really no incentive aside from one or two stats to care that much about the RPG world, especially since the dev has autistically balanced the difficulty and pacing

I really want to see how far she goes in the end

the overworld looks like shit
i will not play the game because the game i navigate and interact with (cutseens don't count) looks like shit

>cuckoldshit
no thanks, i’ll not be supporting this scam nigger’s patreon grift

i mean the dev is the OP of his own F95 thread
i never gave him a penny either, nor will I

same until the gao gai gar references and now i need to save her for having good taste in mecha if nothing else. alicia can fix away her isekai taste at least.

Attached: FGDNHqIXIA0BAvF.png.png (680x513, 491.86K)

>version 0.19.1
>female chars literally have the exact same face and body template
Hahahahaha, no. Maybe I'll look at it once a version 1.0 comes out in 50 years, assuming the dev hasn't cut and run by then.

Attached: 1495939.png (679x427, 13.09K)

It's fully free though? But good luck with your Internet wars, I guess.

Already played it, was alright. Ghost slut on the shoulder is hot.

but if it's fully free how is it a scam nigger patreon grift
i'm confused

Attached: if only you knew.jpg (550x512, 77.23K)

Maybe next time take a minute of your life to actually know what you're talking about.
This particular author uses Patreon for actual voluntarily donations while publishing his fresh game updates every week or something. It's not new either, some people do it like that and have been doing it for years.

okay but then how is that a scam nigger patreon grift like you said it is
you're not making any fucking sense