The real selling point for the new Sonic game is gonna be the combat

The real selling point for the new Sonic game is gonna be the combat.
youtu.be/q88r4mKJGoM?t=50

Attached: 1633062549519.gif (320x180, 3.12M)

Attached: 1654296791426.webm (852x480, 2.94M)

I play sonic for momentum based platforming, not shitty shovelware beat em up masher #884

Heroes' combat unironically looks better

yes and no. its going to be the adventure game for modern fans 6 playable characters, 7 open zones, cyber space stages, chao garden, and alot more. the onlything that sucks is they are using older builds however and it may have a possible delay due to the forces assets, however the best 3d sonic game is about to have a remaster and no its not gens. music was teased last year so fans should be hyped. also 2d game at the end.

Attached: download.jpg (311x162, 6.92K)

this game is weird because it looks EXACTLY like PSO2NGS including the combat but with Sonic as the player model. And I know that's what it is, it's just so incredibly shameless to me

This looks like absolute dog shit what the fuck is this??!?

Attached: 1643724749924.webm (576x360, 2.94M)

Did Sega just copy and paste Sonic into PSO??? The sounds sonic makes don't even sound like him.

Attached: 1654569943457.webm (1920x1080, 2.87M)

Looks good

how do we save sonic bros

I've been playing Sonic since the Genesis. This is disgraceful. How could Sega have fallen so low yet again? this is almost 06 tier

Attached: ash.png (279x321, 56.05K)

>"Stop saying dumbass things you're not even making sense!"

Euthanise Iizuka

But the combat just doesn't look that good though? It just seems very repetitive, and the animations seem janky, stiff, and frozen.

Yeah they say the story will be the good part but honestly i don't give a fuck quentin tarantino wrote it

Is this Spark the Electric Jester 2? Been on my radar for a while.

The main selling point is going to be the novelty of playing another terrible Sonic game.

The coping desperation is pathetic at this point. Any real 3D Sonic fans have buried Sonic Team, and moved on to bigger and better things since then. Its been dead a long time now, and continuing to prop up failures does not teach them a lesson besides that its ok to be this shitty because it still makes money. Pokemon fans seem to have the same problem, everyone was hyping up Scarlett and Violet because they thought the quality of life stuff that was in Legends would be there, but it wasn't. Why "fix" something that's gonna break sales records anyways? Better to change nothing, try as little as possible, and roll around in your big pile of profits.

Playing bad games is my guilty pleasure. The more controversy and shit flinging surrounding it the better. Shit makes me laugh.

06 2.0

Exactly, we could focus on making a hashtag or something to make people not buy it and force sega to actually make something good or at least care a bit, but that'd be impossible

From the looks of it not even the music will be good

legitimately the worst attack animations I've ever seen.

Heroes combat unironically IS better. Tons of different ways of handling things depending on the situation.

Minecraft ass ost, i put some gameplay with sonic CD soundtrack and it was way better felt almost fun i know they tried to make something chill but it might not work

What a great idea !