The only thing I have ever tried to be good at and taken pride in are video games and I'm fucking terrible at them...

the only thing I have ever tried to be good at and taken pride in are video games and I'm fucking terrible at them still even after thousands of hours of practicing
I have nothing else in my life
no one has ever loved me

Attached: 21ea8560e01430739c07e4578dd0f5d7 asuka despair.jpg (500x375, 22.67K)

i know that feel

>redditgelion
kys fagg

It could be worse. You could be living on the streets with no video games to play. Appreciate what you do have.

I'm not good at anything. I don't take pride in video games. I don't give a fuck.

kill yourself

maybe you just have a learning disability. That's my excuse.

It's not to late to reroll user

I'm so depressed

>no u
holy shit you even argue like a redditor

the average asukafag

>Pass user since 2020

I wonder why

i love you user

this but drawing

Been there.

Attached: me to a t.png (1114x1600, 772.01K)

Jesus loves you.

yeah well nobody ever loved me first, get in line

I'm extremely good at video games without even trying.

Attached: 1642915099795.jpg (1440x1080, 318.45K)

The series kind of went to shit by the second half and EoE is just Anno (rightfully) lashing out at his retarded fandom.

EoE is a masterpiece. if that's all you got from it you're a sewer mutant retard snail man

Just get better at them bro

Attached: teh rei.jpg (632x475, 51.43K)

Oh, man. 30 minutes of the entire human populace turning into a hive mind entity made of Tang! So deep. So compelling.

sucks to be you, I was fucking great at the game I loved and that gave me a massive boost of confidence when growing up

>Be socially autistic
>But only online
>Have never made a single online friend

How do you do it bros? I try and contribute to the discord discussions but people just ghost me and I get upset and go outside. Nobody I know likes vidya but I fail at making online friends

Attached: 6itq52.jpg (500x624, 137.8K)