He's getting a New York Times article written about him. Will they mention the 1v1 on Bog?

He's getting a New York Times article written about him. Will they mention the 1v1 on Bog?

Attached: a6a791c-1.jpg (1078x1442, 189.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yDZIIwCcyG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that boogie

Close, but no

Attached: 1633298761775.jpg (1125x951, 63.01K)

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

Retards, it's the OTHER fat guy.

Wrong fatman

Attached: 1633298565105.jpg (1080x746, 17.59K)

he looks old now, is this what being fat does to you?

a nyt article for what? dying in afghanistan? that was months ago

what being fat and playing r6s ranked everyday does to a nigga

what did the evil thumb man do?

>Thought I saw wings a few weeks ago
>It was just some other fat guy
Haha classic
Like if you agree

Is he? Why?

I HATE MY FUCKIN' FACE CAM
I HATE MY FUCKIN' FACE CAM

I hope your whole family dies in an automobile wreck.

youtube.com/watch?v=yDZIIwCcyG0
who was in the wrong here?

This was him today
The trolls got him featured on CNN after the Uvalde shooting, making it seem like he was one of the shooting victims. A few days later a NYT reporter reached out to him to find out why people keep saying he is a victim during catastrophic events (beirut blast victim being another example). He filled her in on the trolls then bragged about how this article is going to ruin the trolls' lives.

Then this stupid motherfucker reveals the reporter's NAME before the article even drops, which causes the trolls to flood her email with various videos of wings being racist, homophobic, etc. and he is now terrified of what the article is going to be about because the reporter reached out to him to let him know she is now investigating him.

Attached: Screenshot_20220606-201950_kindlephoto-226641820.png (1200x688, 465.74K)

Now that it's gone mainstream, who is going to play jordie in the eventual biopic?

I cannot fucking wait to read the article. He will become THE lolcow once the general public learns about his 62 IQ hot takes

Attached: 1647984161102.png (533x497, 19.21K)

No its Bernie Gores

>fearmongering
lmfao for what. fucking retards.

whatever, i hope your family dies in an automobile wreck wheel torque

Haley Joel Osment

Oh muh lord!

He really is that stupid.

Ban this poster please

Jesus christ he is always his own worst enemy