OLD GOOD NEW BA-

>OLD GOOD NEW BA-

Attached: image (62).jpg (3359x1172, 266.99K)

Any Forums will unironically call it soulless

Always hilarious how Any Forums complains that games lack contrast and color and then when Capcom delivers they gravitate to the brown and gray palettes they hate due to nostalgia.

>fire now lights up areas dynamically
>light now lights up areas dynamically
this is bad however because the original had a brown filter over the entire game and they are changing the developer's intention

>reply: this but unironically!
no

All it needs is a remaster with higher poly assets no need to change shit

The problem isn't the environments, it's the dialogue
>why won't the horror end, oh the horror! The nightmares never stop!

what game

RE4 Remake

Thank god we’re finally out of the piss filter and shit filter era. I was tired of seeing how brown and yellow games could get.

This but not ironically

hd project was already addressing that

Yes that does look soulless
Get stunted on nerd

Correct. RE4 remake is a retarded idea and anyone excited for it should kill themselves.

the visual upgrades mean nothing if it still plays like RE2 and RE3 remake

the one on the left looks like shit

this but unironically

This is going to be like Village where the main pueblo is the hub and there's one route to the castle, one route to some biolab (because they'll cut the island section), one route to some spoopy jungle (where they try to ripoff RE7 and Donna's house) and one route to the military base where you fight Krauser

>tfw no remake of REmake

Attached: sadfrog.png (398x384, 87.73K)

not this ironically

>new graphics
cool
>remake 2 and 3 gameplay without any of the fun corniness
bad

Attached: 1651811767593.gif (262x318, 3.87M)

Doesn't matter because RE5 is the best game.

Attached: Chris and Sheva.jpg (1280x720, 445.28K)

this not ironically

This but unilaterally

soulless | soul

They'll do it eventually, don't worry. It's easy money for them.

Just finished replaying the game. Still kino. I'm really wondering how the fuck they are going to get like... 90% of this game to work in the remake.

Attached: re4.png (1920x1080, 2.72M)

>All buildings are dilapidated and falling apart
Its not like its been hundreds of years of plaga in this village and the buildings are falling apart due to neglect. Its only been like a year hasnt it?

Attached: 1592965098988.jpg (790x791, 57.59K)

delusional

why do autistic people always add that extra part at the end of their post? Do they think it's going to change the scope of the faggotry?

They are running around with dynamite and shit.

well technically they made a REmaster of REmake on pc. So if anything we will get a REmake of the REmaster for the REmake for the original REsident evil.

I just don't care about this remake. I was interested in a Code Veronica one, but not Resident Evil 4. I just don't want a remake of this game at all.

They're not gonna touch it because it's considered the magnum opus version of RE1. They're just going to continue remaking all the other games after so they can recraft the narrative for the sequels like they've been doing.

A year is more than enough time for things to go tits up. That's 365 days of being a parasite possessed goon while they're running around with dummy tools. Things can go into disrepair very quickly when they aren't maintained.