As a coomer how is this game? I saw on Steam and was curious anything for footfags?

As a coomer how is this game? I saw on Steam and was curious anything for footfags?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 97.42K)

>anything for footfags?
Nope, feet look hideous in Honey Select.

there is a HQ feet mod

its hot you should get it OP

character creation is the best part cuz you can make your girl look how you want and spend hours customizing

>forget why I deleted HS, feel the craving for it again
>reinstall everything
>takes forever to get the needed mods together
>hours in character creations trying to make it look not weird
>finally start the sexytime
>animations are middling at best
Also the voices in HS are outright horrible.

Attached: 1604200335693.jpg (360x450, 70.43K)

it's less of a "game" and more of an animation viewer with a character creator.
get the repack instead without the studio mods because it's like 120 gbs with them.

how much of an improvement is it over the first game?

i personally think it's better in nearly every way.
but i haven't played the first one in years and i don't know how mod scene is nowadays, i think most modders moved on to 2 or koikatsu

Attached: HS2_Cammy.png (1890x2160, 2.56M)

Well this should be right any coomer alley. Body customisation with upgraded graphics from HS and generous body positions including futa.

My only complaint is that you can't hotkey switch between a girl's loaded costumes.

turns out the only thing I give a shit about is character creation so I just fuck around in virt-a-mate

I don't even know how to use it beyond manually making static poses

absolute bitch in desktop though, I wouldn't recommend it without vr

Like pootery everytime, at least in coomer skyrim you can do other things than just have sex

Same but for me it's when my PC fans turn into jet engines.

>As a coomer how is this game? I saw on Steam and was curious anything for footfags?
Don't buy this shit. Go to /h/, they have a repack you can download

50/50, graphically it's a lot better and you can do male poses/animations on female characters with no issue making futa content easier. But for some reasons facial expressions in HS2 are absolute trash compared to HS1. HS2 is also hard to get good looking hair if you're trying for something specific that isn't a default option.

card ?

post card pls

Actually is there a way to hotkey switch costumes in HS2 that I don't know about?

This

Only textures. Still a rocky flesh fork

get koikatsu or Custom order maid instead

SIR DO NOT REDEEM THE CARD

kek

Attached: MSGK_11_LA_2.png (1380x2160, 2.26M)