Mega Man

*cough* bros....go on without me.....
Perhaps Capcom will finally reveal a new Mega Man game in their upcoming showcase....

Attached: 1635212899976.jpg (500x500, 34.78K)

Can I take your arm part since you don’t need it?

If it's not ZX3 (in collaboration with Inti and Inafune) I don't care.

>reveal
You didn't even read the tweet, did you?

It said news AND updates. There's still a chance.

Attached: 1635874615488.png (400x388, 80.24K)

>inafune
do you want the ending to be locked behind an NFT or what?

Rockman X Dive has to die someday, right?

Attached: 1540915744909.jpg (751x1011, 135.87K)

You will all never get a new game.
11 was the last game of the franchise and it flopped
It’s time to let go

every biometal is a different nft you have to buy, they are mandatory for progression

>about to surpass MM2 in sales
>flopped

videogame budgets and times to develop changed in the last three decades, thus changing their sales expectations, even for a budgeted game like MM11 it wasnt enough sales

Just release it on steam for 20$ I know it is finished (or practically is), and I might forgive you capcom

Attached: 379260-image-mega-man-legends-holiday.jpg (1920x1200, 1.19M)

If they will it will be a bastardized shell of megaman like 11

No problem X, we'll carry on the banner with pride and dignity and restore Rock to his former glory.

Attached: AquaBug.png (1920x1080, 97.53K)

You know what else changed? how much capcom earns per game.
A NES game would give you like 5-10 dollars of profit, the rest was eaten by nintendo and the ROM chips.
Now they easily get over 30

Attached: 025.png (800x800, 289.27K)

Huh? 11 is extremely faithful to mega man. It's just a straight upgrade to classic with a dash of X.

So what happened to Taisen?

And with horrible music and unneccessary added mechanics making it nothing like megaman

Sorry user, it was not anywhere near finished. Barely the first island was done, and that was mostly just main story, upto getting Mega Man back. Almost nothing was done for side missions, gathering, etc.

then they should fucking finish it haven't had a game like legends since steambot chronicles on PS2(recommend more games like legends please)

Some day the 3DS demo build along with some other stuff will be released, but a finished Legends 3 will never happen unfortunately...

>And with horrible music
The music is fine at worst.
>unneccessary added mechanics making it nothing like megaman
They just make it play like X lmao