There's nothing to play

There's nothing to play

Attached: 1631661969073.jpg (550x502, 33.02K)

play Downwell
I liked that game I beat it a few months ago it's pretty good

I feel you. There's nothing I'm really looking forward to either.

Nope
Give me something 3D

I'm playing TF2 Classic and having a blast
Played Hotline Miami 2 last week
Played XCOM last month
Hope you like any of these

It's over.

Toree 3D and Toree 2
I played that a few months ago too, it's cheap and short but fun. hard to get the best times though

i've reached the point where I loop between the same 9 games. By the time i've gotten bored of them all, so much time has passed that the they feel fresh again or something new has been added. i've been doing this for more than a decade and i buy like 1 new game a year

Attached: 1111.jpg (500x500, 52.01K)

Play a cute game or a something that's nostalgic to you

Attached: 1599953912657.png (500x500, 200.5K)

Time to make your own game.

Yeah really absolutely nothing I got back to watching anime.

Look frogposter, get a new hobby. OR just find a new game to play, from a genre you've never tried before. You might find something to play again.

Not sure if you've heard of this game called "Skyrim"

Attached: DCEWcC-UAAAw9My.jpg (840x960, 85.76K)

Unironically a good thing. Go back and play/emulate all the stuff you never got to play because you were too young/broke, that's what I'm doing

What's a good cute game to pass the time? Preferably a rpg with japanese audio, and with lolis

play XCOM2 its fucking great, just do it.

Attached: Poster_094.png (800x1200, 1.26M)

I remember playing Disgaea 5 after feeling depressed after playing MGSV. The grind is enjoyable with plenty of QoL stuff. Plenty of lolis and nice art that makes you think at least one person had fun making the game. It also has an unremarkable story, which can be a positive if you don't feel like paying attention to it or analyzing anything.

Attached: 1416677515757.jpg (500x500, 61.9K)

Currently playing KCD. Tried playing it at launch but I got filtered by the combat. Playing it again and I realize it's a masterpiece once I downloaded the unlimited saves mod

>redditfrog
Kill yourself

Attached: buttheaddisposesoftheredditfrogmenace.gif (600x450, 2.97M)

Tunic
Nobody Saves The World

>there's everything to play

Attached: pogger.jpg (356x479, 27.98K)

Play this.

Even with its 00s tech. Your view on the failure of the modern gaming industry will be more fully realized.

Attached: capsule_616x353 (1).jpg (616x353, 87.33K)