Master Duel

Patiently waiting for news about the next event.

Attached: 98202390_p0.jpg (1902x2804, 1.99M)

The bringer of blance™.
The nigger summoned accescode after that, imagine needing two shuraigs, DPE, Kaiju and Accescode against a dragonmaid you ashed twice

Attached: file.png (742x771, 1.32M)

>dragontranny
Someone make a new thread please.

Infernoids used to be, yes.

Attached: OCG2016104.jpg (600x450, 78.21K)

why does this shit exist?

Attached: 481.jpg (481x700, 125.82K)

Please understand, nobody in Konami expected Rocks of all types to be dangerous.
Then
>Block Dragon
Happened

Free her

Attached: AltergeistMultifaker-MGED-EN-R-1E.png (680x1000, 1.19M)

I miss them...

never
too ugly to be free

dishonest trap deck

If I let you play you would do unspeakable things to me so it's better to not let you play

Why are they so shit?

Attached: unknown-4.png (677x767, 707K)

>Play from SIlver 5 -> 1
>only 1 bot so far

Where are my free wins REEEEEEEEEEEEE. Do they have specific active hours?

Yes, from reset they stay around for like five hours, maybe a bit more. I had five straight wins against bots that pushed me to Plat I.

Any tips before starting?

Attached: 1652081720045.png (1600x906, 660.64K)

Spend all your gems making an unbeatable blue eyes deck

uninstall

SOKKOU MAHOU HATSUDO
BASAKA SORU

Don't do that. Play what you find fun. Just dont play Brick-Eyes.

make blue eyes, trust me bro

Attached: 55410871.jpg (421x614, 67.08K)

>Buy ash and lightning storm bundle.
>Play solo a bit until you get an idea.
>Make Tribrigade-Zoo, it will teach you a good way to approach modern yugioh. Then you can fuck off and make more degenerate meta or pet deck, or BEWD

Copaste a metadeck from whatever website you can find

Study up, try in sims before you buy, and don't spend gems before you're 100% decided.

Attached: 17468577_p0.jpg (750x900, 491.96K)

Make your account crossplay before doing anything else, you will regret it when the time comes you want to play on mobile or a console, because it locks you out permanently if you refused to do it when you make your account.

>SOKKOU MAHOU HATSUDO
>use a normal spell card

This trigger my autism so hard, I can barely watch any youtube video.

Make the most cancerously strong top tier meta deck as your initial investment so you can save the rest of your gems to build shitty overpriced non-competitive pet / waifu deck

Ignore what everyone else is saying, and follow the decks that ore on this tierlist

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 21-05-35 Best Meta Deck Tier List Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel|Game8.png (452x1531, 606.64K)

>Mobile game website tier list
>Immediately goes to shit after "tier 1"
Yup, not shocked, was like this in Duel Links too, Jap tier lists are still somehow worse though.

>Called By Block Dragon
>it still can be infinitely summoned from GY

What an absolute bullshit
MD should put him in jail like in any other format

Attached: FSdJyiHXEAIrRV7.png (640x440, 186.9K)

These niggers really went and printed a 5K beater unaffected by anything like everybody can just draw the kaiju

Bro your Accesschud?

Play Solo Mode first, it will give you a nice amount of gems and does a good job at teaching you about the game, from the most basic things to all of the different summoning mechanics. Be smart with your gems, research peoperly before commiting because they're heavily frontloaded. It is not a bad idea building a Tier 1/0 deck so you can make your life easier through Ranked and then invest on other decks that might catch your attention.