Untitled

Attached: DSDS.png (414x302, 29.17K)

>using the word faggot
Opinion discarded.

>Consolefag just got fucked another PC vs. console thread and his asshole his still red hot: the thread

Hasn't been true since 8th gen. All the microsoft fans jumped ship after the disastrous reveal at the E3. PC gaming has been full of casuals since. People ALWAYS used to point out how multiplats were better on PC but no one cares anymore.

I enjoy PC.
I enjoy console.
PC are among the snootiest.
Console people can be vindictive.

That's that.

Attached: 768.jpg (1152x1069, 94.55K)

>the players of the meatiest platform are the vegans of gaming
Only a consolenigger could come up with this.

We don't game on PC for philosophical reasons, retard. If you mean "How do you know someone is a PC gamer? Don't worry, they'll tell you" then you should know anyone who regularly discusses their particular brand of digital crack takes a certain pride in it.

Piratefags are the vegans of gaming. Especially because it works against them to advertise piracy. The more people who pirate, the more companies will fight back against it, and yet they can't help by talk about it.

nah sony fans have been really stepping up as of late in terms of the apple vegan tier cult dickriding, PCfags are more beggers if anything

Attached: 1654320716368.webm (720x900, 1.99M)

PCKikes don't deserve games

Attached: gayniggerfaggot.png (970x546, 680.8K)

What, as in both are objectively better than their alternative?

Piratefags are among the most annoying. Principally, I'm not even against it if you're super poor. And I support emulation for games over 10 years old. What I can't stand is people with a superiority complex.

You're the herbivore you console nigger, living in your little fenced garden.

Attached: 1618113814677.jpg (1920x1080, 527.58K)

PC is the main gaming platform though. If anything console users are the fringe outsiders now.
2 years and the PS5 doesn't even have any games, what are you even playing on it? Just a netflix box.

and that's a good thing. (here's why)

Attached: 1648159258626.jpg (210x251, 9.04K)

pirating and modding doesn't sound very "vegan" to me
the video game equivalent of being vegan would be like paying a monthly subscription to gain access to your own internet connectionand paying 100% price for a 3 year old game

sounds based
i would know

(you)
yes please, also remove all sony and xbox crap that sony and ms dumped on steam

That’s Snoys.

>OP is a mad snoytard
thanks for the games, bitch

>What I can't stand is people with a superiority complex.
This but with Linuxfags

>if you don't eat at mcDonalds or burger king every day you are a vegan
fat cunt

Hence PCvegan

what the fuck is going on in here

>webm
explain

>literally no eyes

No they are not. They are the true omnivores eating all your exclusives.

Attached: 1632888196966.png (2000x1308, 1.73M)

It's true, they are like a bunch of faggot reptile owning autists trying to bully people with dogs and cats into buying your shitty enthusiast pets when they never had any interest, and never will.

playing pc games with your legs on the table while only wearing underwear is the citizen kane of gaming