Simplified fighting games can't be popula-

>Simplified fighting games can't be popula-

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 68.58K)

Tekken is not simple.

Street fighter is the definition of simple. You're just a midwit.

It's simultaneously one of the most complicated fighting games with endless knowledge checks while also being the game that seems to attract the most casuals and new players due to how easy it is to get into. Street Fighter wishes it had as much casual appeal as Tekken does.

Attached: 1578872109346.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

this so much this
Tekken 8 needs to unveil itself so it can take fat shit on Street Fighter 6

>simplified

Attached: 1649430415282.gif (225x225, 348.3K)

I cant believe this i considered "high-level" gameplay

This is no different from the shimmying and spacing that goes on in SF, only difference is Tekken's movement is much faster.

Also Korean players tend to all play that safe boring style, modern Tekken with the Pakis seems to be all about partying and throwing out moves like crazy, you rarely see that kind of movement anymore.

You're learning but not improving your skill.

first post wrong post
tekken is a button masher

This is extremely rare in tekken 7 (sadly it's a gorilla mash game) also if you have even the most basic amount of fighting game knowledge you'd understand why neither of them were swinging. Both of them would die off of a counter hit in that situation.

Bruh the instant arslan, the best player in the world, losses he immediately switches to an infinite stage so he can fully take advantage of zafina backdash. He’s omega safe

Steve Fox is a CH based character

Yes

>2 korean friends that play each other all the time bantering the crowd since they both got to the final
I see nothing wrong here

It's because Tekken combos are relatively easy. Two people who don't know what they're doing can mash out some stylish looking strings and have fun whereas in most other games that's only going to result in single hits.

I find it funny jp has the exact same discussions on fgs

Attached: aaaa.png (1845x188, 40.53K)

That explains why my friends, who don't even play fighting games, have only good things to say about tekken compared to SFV

i think the relative lack of projectiles and teleport-abilities in Tekken makes it a lot less cancerous to play for non-fighting game fans
or maybe i just despise zoning

You have a point. It feels a lot worse to die to teleports or shooting when you're new than getting bashed in the face, strangely.