What in the hell happened to Klei? Did all talented people got fired or something? The game is fucking retarded

What in the hell happened to Klei? Did all talented people got fired or something? The game is fucking retarded.
>a deck builder with two separate decks for battles and negotiations
If you lean too much on negotiations, your battle deck doesn't get any XP. It would be okay if there was a way to negotiate with fucking bosses.
>female character look horrible
What mystery creature was drawing them?
>In one mission you arrange a wedding for your slug brother. You can hook him up with one of the two characters, one is female and one is male. Both of them aren't fucking slugs. WTF?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 115.7K)

I just play don't starve. I like the Tim burton feel it gives me and the ancient horror is good.
Also webber is cute

Attached: Webber.gif (417x338, 2.94M)

literally china happened

Klei was never good. All of their games are tedium simulators, except Invisible Inc., which they killed prematurely.

>What in the hell happened to Klei?
Something similar to Valve with the skin money. Only difference is that almost all the money comes from China being obsessed with DST. It doesn't help that Tencent owns them.
Why make or try to polish something when you can shit some skins and make the same money with no problems.

Griftlands is a good game

I only played invisible and I found it incredibly boring, holy shit!

Pozzed

I coudnt beat the final campaign
Is he shit or im shit?

It's always weird when you try to do a narrative roguelike. Hades kind of managed it, but usually your stepping on your toes doing it. Griftlands is really fun...for about 2 playthroughs each character and then you don't feel like playing. Which is weird when you base your game on slay the spire, a game that really stands the test of time.
Playing the double agent was cool as hell though.

Didnt the game get rebuilt from the ground up since they said the original build was too boring?

the game's pretty good, and the designs are pretty neat imo. Sure maybe the main female character isn't that attractive, but the art direction is good

Pretty much my problems as well. Also the two male characters dont really look iconic at all.

They got bought by Tencent or something?

You are shit
Sal is the only hard character since her combat skills sucks
Anyways this game is decent until you remember that is a roguelike and that you are supposed to play it several times
Wich sucks since the combat becomes repetitive quickly and every run is like 3-4 hours long

Out of the aliens only slugs have cool design imho.

ACKSHUALLY
They are amphibians and not slugs

I like the chemist human guys too

I guess il give another try after i finish terraria calamity

Griftlands is fun, but yeah, the gay marriage and ugly women made me roll my eyes. I'm very suspicious of Klei ever since the hunters are racist thing. Once you give in to the leftists they own you. I feel like OP is a shill making poorly worded arguments to make criticism of the game look silly, but it isn't working, we're all sick of woke bullshit.

abusing the healing factor is fun if you can get that, I forget what it's called, the ability that heals damage you took that turn? Then upgrade dropkick so it hits you twice instead of once, stuff like that, you can really crank his healing up.

Funny thing is, I'm playing terraria calamity too, I just defeated yharon