Anyone else excited for the future of gaming?

Anyone else excited for the future of gaming?

Attached: FUl1TnrXsAAsr1p.png (1051x1494, 246.01K)

The most offensive part of this post is the implication that something with a 5% drop chance in an MMO would ever be remotely rare

>grind for 2 years in one game so that you can go grind better in a second game so you can go grind better in a third game to get an item that's not even that rare of a drop so you can go grind in a fourth game
This is genuinely one of the worst dreams I've ever read. It's like an unholy bastard child between korean MMOs and a ponzi scheme.

Agreed
>want to play game C
>but to get anywhere in game C you have to grind games A and B for weeks
>come to find out game C is nothing but another grind to be a better faggot in game D
Also
>5% drop
>retard Rare
Get back to me when you're grinding half a day for a shitty 0.001% drop

This, that's a 1-in-20 chance. The only way this makes sense is if the implication is that there are other versions of that orb but the one from this boss has never been dropped, therefore also implying that the boss has never been beaten.

Can some explain to me what any of this has to do with blockchain?

>I dont want game companies to have a MONOPOLY i want them to have a CARTEL
ok buddy

Yeah, just like how VR becomes the staple in gaming, any day now

Is this faggot being ironic? That sounds fucking terrible, how could anyone justify that?

god please I wish he would pull off his mask and yell 'it's a prank bro' while pointing to the camera

>in reality

Attached: normies ruined everything.png (803x554, 174.66K)

Attached: 1649447670675.png (1600x900, 109.89K)

>Just sold mine
>Still don't miss it

hmm

most pathetic how do you do fellow gamers shit I've read all year, motherfucker hasn't ever played a game

what the fuck is he saying

Attached: file.png (520x727, 38.39K)

This sounds like a dystopian advertisement trying to get people to work in the obsidian mines.

i would never play video games again

I could mostly parse that until he started talking about MMOs, then it became clear he had absolutely no fucking clue what he was talking about.

Presumably the boss is insanely hard and/or has a long lockout timer.

The idea of asymmetric gameplay in online games isn't new or innovative. EVE Online has been doing that for ages for example.

I want what this guy's got because all of that sounds extremely shit I'd rather play Atari/Commodore 64 games than do any of that shit

Anytime I see people using that weird upper and lower case shit I immediately dismiss anything they are saying.
Same if person use retarded buzzwords.

Attached: NPC-header-1.jpg (640x480, 24K)

make the game an extreme grind for people that love a grind (and so we can point and say YOU CAN EARN IT IN GAME BRO) and to trick everyone else into paying more money than is reasonable.

jesus christ is this how normies actually function? being addicted to 4 different games at the same time to the point they treat them like jobs and slave away every day?

wait, are normies really just goy golem wage slaves who enjoy it? the jews were fucking right

I thought he was making fun of blockchain shit up until the last paragraph. Best example of Poe's Law I've ever seem.

And of course I can just buy the fucking Orb from someone, right? Why does everything need to be pay to win?

It would be absurdly expense due to its rarity.

Nobody is that delusional

The idea is that since blockchains save information, games on the same blockchain will be able to pull information out of the blockchain.
>couldn't you just have cross save support on the cloud?
Yes

I rotate games on a regular basis, but I would never want progress in one contingent on the other, especially since my hard rule for any mobile game is "minimal ads for free games". Can't tell you how many promising games I've immediately uninstalled because after each run/mission/whatever it wants to give me an unskippable 30+ second ad.

Yeah, I thought this too. Sounds like a nightmare.