How am I supposed to kill anything in this?

Controls are way too fast, hammer makes you fling full ahead into enemies to hit it if you have no fireballs to kill them, rope is impossible to control, and the level design is mediocre at best.

Is this the reason why Namco forces us to play through this twice, since any sensible person would play this for 5 minutes and never again?

Attached: PacInTime.jpg (320x580, 83.14K)

Also, why the hell did they put the Japanese version on this?

Just get game overs, they count as plays. Don't bother with the other missions for those original songs either, they all use the original pacmans sounds and tunes as a base and its not very good.

I actually want to make an effort, and see if this game salvages itself.

Stupid rope makes everything impossible.

why not

Because it shows that Namco is a bunch of lazy bastards who didn't even want to get the right ROM file for some obscure platformer nobody remembers, since they lost the rights to the rest of the Pac-Family due to AtGames somehow owning them (meaning Pac-Man World will never be released again).

it makes no difference besides some cutscenes

So?

so why does it matter that they only included the japanese version

i got the 50k points and finished area 10 today.. area 10 is fucking awful lads

gotta go PAC in TIME!

How the hell are you managing the rope or the hammer?

I'm probably gonna do all the missions except this one's
I fucking can't, really. Game legit makes me want to kill myself it fucking sucks so bad. I'll never get the neon Pinky sign, and that's fine.

the rope is just a matter of getting good, unironically.. what's your issue with the hammer?

I actually think the missions in Pac-Attack are worse.. plus I don't even get how the game actually works. I understand the concept but everytime pac-man eats ghosts it seems like it behaves differently and I have no idea how it functions

You need to move for it to be even remotely useful, and for some retarded reason, you move forward while swinging it to even hit enemies coming straight at you.

why are so many people getting filtered by this game
it's hard but not ultra bullshit.

Attached: 20220601_164543.jpg (1280x720, 225.81K)

use the fire against the enemies, the hammer should only be used for breaking stones/wood or if one of those small enemies stays on you and you hammer downwards... there might be one enemy that can only be destroyed via the hammer, just use fireballs

Had Namco retained the rights to the rest of the Pac-Family, assuming that they still could have stayed with just Pac-Man as sole playable character, they could have just went with Pac-Man 2, and made a "challenge" that you would need to kill Pac-Man in every single way (which was kind of the point of the original).

Sometimes, you don't even start the level off with fireballs, and you need to find it. The problem is that there are enemies along the way which would murder you in a heartbeat for even having the audacity in sharing the same screen as them. Combine that with swinging into them because you also had the audacity to move to the area directly above you.

and sometimes you don't start with the hammer... as far enemies the only ones that are really an issue are the goats since they charge at you, everyting else can be avoided by jumping or using the rope if you have it..

And what about the ghosts? You're dead if you waste the first power-pellet, and he is blocking the way to the next one.

there are like double the amount of power pellets than there are ghosts... just stop making excuses and get better at the game

I would if it was possible to actually control.

They should've called it "Pac to the Past"
Because you're playing a shitty game that sucks ass.

how do I git gud at pac attack lads?