Why aren't you playing Guilty Gear Strive?

Why aren't you playing Guilty Gear Strive?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 34.13K)

its bad

I'm waiting for it to go on sale.

Game is shit

I do and I wish xrd got rollback so I didn't have to anymore

Attached: Footsies.jpg (1211x683, 40.98K)

Gatlings and wall breaks

I'm at work.

Attached: 1654563783783.webm (560x420, 42.85K)

I'm bad.

It's hard to get motivated to play when anything I practice now could be totally invalid by the end of the week. Probably not that likely since I play Potemkin and Baiken who I think are more likely to gain things than lose them but it's uncertain enough that I'd rather just wait and see.

Waiting to see what happens in the patch.

what's wrong with it?

I don't have the motivation to train.

Attached: 1626769710286.png (895x740, 384.42K)

Playing SFV

The balance patch will decide whether or not I come back.

Combos aren't cool enough

Attached: 1484797559396.png (1280x691, 841.54K)

What are you struggling with?

How can you play that boring game?

Wall breaks are a good mechanic by rewarding good combos and people able to pressure the opponent into a corner by giving meter and extra damage and also let's the player who just got their ass kicked in the corner escape and be able to reset to a more neutral state (oki if you wall break with a super). The wall break alleviates problems with fighting games that noobs have whole also giving benefits to those good at the game. Noobs often complain about getting stuck and combo'd forever in the corner so that helps them escape the corner and be able to play the game more. Why is the wall break bad if I may ask?.

I recently realized that the reason I don't play fighting games is because I never played any as a kid, so I want to learn one. I am picking this one because it's new and visually it looks cool. Am I making a huge mistake?

I don't like how it feels.

how does a singe-player only game that came out over 6 years ago have a higher playercount than a modern "popular" fighting game?

Attached: Capture.png (961x214, 168.76K)

No, you should be good.

Its fun and I enjoy it

No Slayer

Attached: 1633321258771.jpg (719x585, 298.59K)

Because Souls games are made for casuals.

If selling 40,000 copies is considered a new high for an entire franchise, then it should tell you how niche it was to begin with.

No Johnny

Playing kofxv

No, it's still fairly popular and beginner friendly. Probably best to learn it now before they start adding more characters.