Goodnight sweet prince

Goodnight sweet prince.

Attached: A6B5497F-7F77-4EA2-B4A5-2A61293CF199.png (300x300, 137.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zW5r6KF8XSk
youtube.com/watch?v=2ED8QDtjwTU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

youtube.com/watch?v=zW5r6KF8XSk

Attached: brave_hqokUvuRME.png (1690x905, 1.79M)

even though i hadnt been on the website in like 6 years, this was still a depressing reminder of what it once was
trying to get all the UPF eps off internet archive but like half are missing and they're completely unsorted

Oh hey it's the guy who says white people don't exist and he wants to commit terrorist bombings on gun owners.

no cap?

bot post

Attached: file.png (369x227, 122.13K)

I tip my hat to the last real game journalist as he rides into the sunset.

Attached: tipper.gif (400x352, 1.41M)

Maybe he should have treated his employees, particularly the trans ones, like human beings instead of plantation cattle.
Good riddance to the Old Guard.

so it's finally over? man, what does he do now? some consulting work for a big company, probably for Call Of Duty, he always loved those shitty games.

Attached: sux.png (198x318, 37.78K)

I brought this up to some online friends and almost nobody even knew who he was anymore, weird feel

either a consulting job like you said or he will stream commodore games on twitch for 100 dedicated autismos
i reached out to a couple friends that i hadnt talked to in years because of this

Giant Bomb hadn't been worthwhile for a long time but seeing Jeff finally quit is making me feel things.

Can't even reminisce about the good days here either without the threads being deleted. Why did everything have to change and turn to shit? Life was much happier when I was listening to the old crew talk about 360 games on the bombcast or watching Jeff and Vinny play deadly premonition and Persona.

Attached: 1.png (268x188, 7.03K)

Attached: 1645188956568.jpg (500x648, 24.39K)

JUST

Seeing his exicted for videogames was so refreshing. He was so cynical about everything

>they have more videos than views on youtube
makes me laugh more and more these days

Jeff was always the shitty half of the Ryan Jeff duo. He doesn't even acknowledge Ryan's widow. It's about time you wake up.

>white people don't exist
They don't. Race isn't real, it's a false belief. Mainstream science has been unanimous and emphatic on this.

Ryan wasn't that special, stfu about that fat fuck who killed himself with food.

the best giantbomb duo is vinny and jeff, only retards disagree. ryan personally hired patrick

if he hadn't sold out to whisky media and gamespot for a wage he could be retiring

Giant Bomb west became absolutely worthless when Dan left. I managed to enjoy East for a while longer but that started turning to shit too. I stuck around for longer than I should have done. I think the very last straw for me was when they ruined the format of their GOTY podcasts and started putting absolutely zero effort into their crosscoast christmas stuff. So obvious that no one gave a shit anymore.

I hadn't even looked at a GB video since Vinny etc. left but Jeff quitting gives me that last little bit of closure on the site I needed.

>food gives you sleep papsmear

Remember blonde Jeff? 2000 was wild bros

>or he will stream commodore games on twitch for 100 dedicated autismos
fingers crossed

this thread's probably going to be gone soon too but I know that feel bro. Giant bomb was an institution

ryan, jeff, and vinny were the best together. jeff and vinny were great too without ryan but once vinny moved that was it. jeff officially had nobody to bounce off of until dan and then he left too.

You're . . . joking, right? Race doesn't exist? How's that?

giantbomb died when drew left imo

it's a giant contributing factor, drinking and smoking didn't help either, which he did a shitton as well, retard.
>sleep papsmear
that's how dumb Ryan fans are

youtube.com/watch?v=2ED8QDtjwTU

I do, I'm so fucking old.