Reusing hyrule map but with some assets ripped into the sky

>reusing hyrule map but with some assets ripped into the sky
>1, maybe 2 new power ups
>map as empty as the first
>essentially a glorified $60 DLC
it's gonna be garbage isn't it?

Attached: 1650657982048.jpg (2560x1440, 221.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UN7SBXJj2pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reset.

Nah, they will shit tons of soulful side content into the world this time. Should be good, as disappointing as having the exact same world is

Yep

The clones will be better

anal sex with zelda

Why is it taking so long? Its almost been in development as long as the first game now and it's reusing assets.

Just give me more exploration items and weapon types. I don’t care about anything else I just want to explore how I want and find neat stuff.

All I want is a few more areas at least half the size of hyrule castle, not more of the shitty dungeons we got in the first one

I just don't understand how they are using the same fucking map and somehow this a sequel and its taken this long.
Fucking shitendo

Why do you care when you clearly doesn't like it?

11 days from now, itll have been longer since botw's release than the time between skyward sword and botw. really makes you wonder what they're doing

Dark world/past world/twilight realm/ lands across the sea/lorule/ hytopia/terminia/new place map after the outcry about reused map.

>Why is it taking so long?
Monolith is busy with their own games and can't come in and save their asses this time.

Actually, it's going to amount to longer than the first game (even more so if you don't account for the Switch porting of the first game as development of the game proper). Something either went majorly wrong with development or scared the bejeezus out of them that they felt their original scope for the sequel to no longer be suitable.

youtube.com/watch?v=UN7SBXJj2pc

Attached: botw2comparison.jpg (5334x2000, 1.56M)

i hope there's dating mechanics in botw2

Hopefully making a full game this time

Base coomer. This scares the sexually frustrated femcel game developer

Yes. Give us the game that they were too scared to for OoT.

It's going to be insanely good. While technically the same world, it will be far more massive because of the vertical stuff and additional regions. New mechanics will improve everything about BOTW. They likely "delayed" it so that it can be a cross-gen launch game like BOTW1.

Kek

Alright, fags.Normie mode or Master mode

Attached: 1644567037825.png (800x450, 122.45K)

What is taking so looooonnnng?
What could they possibly be doing for this game to take 6 years??

Era.

Nintendo do seem like the types who, upon encountering some difficulty or roadblock in their work, will let it drag out as much as possible (whether maliciously or not). They've milked the fuck out of COVID and it seems like they thought they had longer to milk it than they actually did.

Oh it's gonna look dated for sure