It's not hard you're just a midwit

Literally figured this out when I was 6 by reading the manual. Had to look up what simultaneously meant. Then jacked off to the Cammy art. Simpler times.

Attached: adf.jpg (512x512, 17.17K)

you were jacking off when you were six?

LMAO WHAT A RETARD

No wonder he's stuck on this website.

noooo pls

Attached: 1403159263683.jpg (407x482, 23.07K)

EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH AT user

Attached: file.png (899x279, 34.77K)

sir pls delet

I was

complaining about inputs is just a misplaced excuse for the noob not knowing when to use their moves. The truth is that even with the simplest of inputs, these people still will not be able to succeed at fighting games since they are not even aware that there is a proper time to use them.

don't care won't hurt my finger for a stupid game nor buy an expensive stick
simplify or go broke

Attached: 1654564415902.jpg (411x438, 49.95K)

I discovered masturbation by accident around that time as well. And sexual education books after my parents got tired of me asking shit all the time helped me understand

It's the DP, how am i supposed to do it quickly when i walk back or i crouch guard? And without doing a super too.

If you're playing SFV use the 323 motion if you want to DP from crouch or walking backwards. It taking time and execution to perform is part of how its balanced anyway

>i supposed to do it quickly when i walk back
>or i crouch guard
It's designed to be hard for balance. If you could throw dps at will with one button they would be the most broken thing ever and you have to um ...practice. Its just hard.

>without doing super
When you input the ->. Let the stick return to nuetral. Or if you are using a D-Pad. Make sure you go straigt from -> to down and you are not inputing a diagonal when doing back to down. Good luck.

>just git gud

STOP

GATEKEEPING

FIGHTING GAMES

SF6 made the modern control scheme for you. Now you can DP with just forward motion + button like in smash games

based

>Up+command
This would be harder than motion inputs.

Finally

OP is a retard, but maybe we should have two threads shitting on people who can't do a quarter circle.