Name some games or mods were you can play as the Nazis. Give actually mods or games I'm bored

Name some games or mods were you can play as the Nazis. Give actually mods or games I'm bored.

Attached: 1631309714329.jpg (720x474, 61.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2532632591&searchtext=ww2
youtu.be/HSKb4GFKCWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No heart's of iron

You're... choosing this? You're asking for this?

I miss him so much bros

how did anime go from being associated with nazis to being associated with trannies, its weird as fuck

Hu? I want to play Nazi games or mods I'm bored. You have any recommendations?

>how did anime go from being associated with nazis to being associated with trannies, its weird as fuck
Newfags and redditors newfags and redditors it's all the newfags and redditors saying anime is for trannies and tranime. Blame the newfags and redditors

in english please

call of duty 2’s hardcore mod.it features new campaigns and missions for the allies and also 3 new multiple hour campaigns for the axis forces, 2 have you play as a german soldier and another lets you play as an italian fascist soldier! check it out

>

i miss p0mf so much

He's saying that Reddit and casual tastes in anime increased the association of anime with trannies.

>:)

amongus

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2532632591&searchtext=ww2

Attached: screenshot-steamcommunity.com-2022.06.06-21_08_24.png (986x500, 202.29K)

You can add custom nazi flags to tanks and team banners in DoW2

youtu.be/HSKb4GFKCWo

Attached: black_nazi.jpg (960x960, 81.96K)

Red Orchestra 2

Genetic devil's curliest hair

Pavlov VR WWII workshop maps. Plenty hosted online. Just join one of those public lobbies.

heh

Attached: screenshot1.jpg (1080x605, 226.38K)

you can in the original too it just takes some work