Admit it

You liked it

Attached: MV5BYmVkM2Y4YTUtNzVjMC00ZjBlLTgxOGYtOTljY2M0ZWEzMjlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI0MzA4NTgw._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1391, 154.31K)

i like it more then 4

Of course. I like good games.
FPBP. Also better than 5.

Attached: NoWayFag.png (1084x755, 529.59K)

Honestly should've ditch Vergil and Mundus and just made it DMC spinoff or some other original IP divorced from the franchise. Bob Barbas and the whole Big Brother consumerism angle was good enough to actually stand on their own.

all based. DmC is better than half finished may 4

Attached: dmc trash.webm (1280x720, 2.43M)

It was legitimately kino. Genuinely fun the whole way through with a great soundtrack, visuals that really stand out and actually good level design.
While Virgil, the Demon Abortion Clinic was worse than actual Vergil's fight it was still unironically one of the most fun DMC bosses.

How many years will it take until these bait threads stop being made I wonder.

I preferred it over 2, 3 and 4
it had some really fun levels

I played it on PC a few months after launch, and it was pretty good, though the 60FPS helped a lot. I had played a couple of the earlier games, but bounced off of them during rentals. While it wasn't an amazing game, it was still quite above average as far as action games go. After I went back to 3 and fully understood it, I could see all the shortcomings of DmC, but it was still well above average. Story and visual-wise, it did plenty of things better than earlier games in the series. I knew all about how Ninja Theory was antagonizing fans, but I didn't care much. In retrospect, kinda based?!?

The Definitive Edition improved a TON of things though, to the point that it could truly stand as a proper entry in the series. Too bad that one's stuck on PS4, because it really turns it into a proper well-rounded game in the series, one that I'd rather play over any in the series except for 3 and 5. The other games in the series just have too many glaring issues, even though I acknowledge 1's innovation.

DMC3 > DMC1 > DmC > DMC5 > DMC4 > DMC2

Yeah I liked it a lot, and got a lot of shit from people who were just latching on to the "DmC bad" meme because old men needed another cloud to yell at.

The combat was really good and the Noisia OST was exceptional.

Attached: 1654124928726.gif (206x202, 1.05M)

meh 3 is pushing it because DmC enemies are too passive. DMC3 enemies actually try to kill you

combichrist and Noisia OST is the best part of the game

>DMC5 > DMC2

Attached: 1638882477390.png (680x680, 615.38K)

It's not even the enemies for me it's the fact that 90% of 3 takes place in a brown tower

DMC2 and DmC will always be shit. Your shitposting won’t change reality.

explain why DmC is shit

>Implying this and DMC2's new praise are shitposts

Attached: 1596916659005.jpg (641x546, 64.24K)

I'm glad DmC won't have a chance to gain impressions on new players, its been buried by capcom and the chances of it ever being brought back up again are pretty low.

nope DMC2 is kino incarnate and you're just a bitch

Attached: DMC2gothicATMOSPHERE.png (1920x1366, 3.24M)

Until tameme gets a job

It was okay. I liked 5 a lot more.

>Your shitposting won’t change reality.
then i will keep shitposting until it does

Never. I only post for (you)

Attached: 1654474991293.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

Personally, I think 5 is only OK as a game alone, as it's like a slower floatier version of DMC4 with some new weapons and playstyles. Simply on an enjoyment factor, I find your position hard to even understand, as DMC5 was the first DMC I didn't enjoy on any level, and I had to force myself to complete it.

It's okay to have shit taste user, not everyone out there can enjoy good games.

true not everyone can enjoy good games like DmC so we play shitty dmc5 instead

I didn't like it at first because it lacked the gothic aspects, but it really grew on me as I realized this was the punk/industrial metal aspects of DMC exemplified as opposed to the mainline that follows a more shounen anime approach. By the end it's very groovy.

until DmC 2 comes out after DMC ends

nta but DmC is trash. DMC5 is objectively better and saved the series. cant say the same for Donte may cry. it's over. you lost

Nigger I literally saw you in another thread saying you just shitpost for attention. Here’s your (You), take it and seek professional help.

>not everyone out there can enjoy good games.
If the gameplay were some amazing revolutionary hack n slash, your comment might hold some water, but DMC5's gameplay is a 5/10, maybe 5/10 at best, and is absolutely shattered by DMC4 in everyway. And even then DMC4 is worse than any of the original trilogy's games. What's more, DMC's story takes it straight from a 5/10, to a 3/10. Fuc flanderization, and fuck all you unthinking fanboys that fell for the stupid hye train, and can't see how terrible the game really is.

That's every user who says "DmC/2 was good". This thread is a circlejerk user.

>it's over. you lost
el donte will return, mark my words user

>DmC is trash
>DMC5 is objectively better
nta but why and how? Actually say something with some level of depth instead of just lazily shitposting.

I hated DmC but hated 4 more after the honey moon period ended.

Glorified Bloody Palace simulator.
Any Forums is the only place on the internet that sucks its dick.